• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What just happened

heathalot

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So i took my girl to the gym to get her train on. Arm day. Ive got her supersetting some tri pressdowns and some preacher curls on some machine because some dude had the bench occupied. No big deal. Well low and behold, we roll over to the preacher rig to do another set and some nigger (no racist) is getting on the chair at the same time. I say politely "were on here, would you mind working in." long story short, he said no. Got into a pretty good shouting match, and I decided to be a big boy and walk away. This cat is right about 60 years old, and Ive got 20 pounds on him. Id flatten him. I was more upset about the lack of respect for other gym goers more than anything.

Did I do the right thing by walking away, or should I have flattened him?

I'd pimp slap the old prick. Then do a most muscular over him then grab my girls tit and walk away:coffee:

If you would of hit him. You would have been known ad the guy that got kicked out of the gym for beating up an old man. Who cares? Fuck that old man do like lats said but grab your girls tits hand the old man your cell and ask him to snap a pic. Then get his number and text him the pic.

If you would of hit him. You would have been known ad the guy that got kicked out of the gym for beating up an old man. Who cares? Fuck that old man do like lats said but grab your girls tits hand the old man your cell and ask him to snap a pic. Then get his number and text him the pic.

Good point.

- - - Updated - - -

Good point.

Next time let her tell him to GTFO, works every time. If not, grab his tits and have the gf snap a pic.

LoL funny shit right here!

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah thats true they probably would have kicked you out or you can do what i do at times, wait because im very patient and emotions not going watch him leave and stop somewhere then approach and :paddle: Bam lights out, But sometimes if i know for a fact i can just flatten the guy i smerk and say its not even worth i just save you an ass whooping and at the same time 20% from Geico.

This thread has me rolling guys keep it going and I'm with agent on the boobies

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 39
Why in the hell its sideways Ill never know. any of you pros know how to put a pic in a message other than an attachment?

I miss the 70's when you'd be rolling around on the floor for this type of deal. Nowdays the gym is full of prics with no gym edicate. They block the fucking racks, and throw everything around like they are the hulk. And the bitches are the worst! They all make me sick, and I want to go old school on them all the time. I went to take a piss the other day, and came back, and some little pric took my dumbell. My fucking towel, phone, and weights were sitting on my god dam bench. Yeah, and I got in his punk face, he got lippy, but I got my fucking dumbell back. You hit one of these titty babies, and you'll end up in jail for sure. They are pukes.

This looks like something a grumpy old weight lifter might write. Wait, it's me!

damn it to hell... agent yes beat me to it... please send picture of girlfriends tits or at lease you grabbing them so theres no nipple or anything so it's still tasteful and respectful. Did you really think you were going to talk about a girls tits to a room full of guys with tons of test in them and not get them all worked up hahaha .

Back