• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

HeavyIron is a cheating whore

ROID

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I PM HeavyIron and it's been at least 3 min an NO REPLY.

He must be cheating on me; that two faced man whore of a Heffer.

My great grandmother used to call other women Heffers. Its funny.

x3nuuve.gif

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to NCguy again.

nah..I got a kick out of this...

I knew someone once that if I didn't answer their shit instantly I clearly must be talking to someone else...

IML Gear Cream!
nah..I got a kick out of this...

I knew someone once that if I didn't answer their shit instantly I clearly must be talking to someone else...

Been there, fuckin kill me.

Been there, fuckin kill me.

omg is it fuckin terrible..insecure as fuck

a friend of mine calls me a prolific txter but one of the most patient people she knows because I do send an assload of txts ...but I DONT expect an answer right then and there
I think forums of all kinds taught me to just say what I'm gonna say and they'll answer or won't when they can
ya know? no rush

I don't assume someones up to no good ..ppl have lives

I just assume everyone is fucking me over for their own personal benefit at all times. Saves the trouble of ever feeling betrayed.

omg is it fuckin terrible..insecure as fuck

a friend of mine calls me a prolific txter but one of the most patient people she knows because I do send an assload of txts ...but I DONT expect an answer right then and there
I think forums of all kinds taught me to just say what I'm gonna say and they'll answer or won't when they can
ya know? no rush

I don't assume someones up to no good ..ppl have lives

I dated this chick once. I never cheated on her or gave her any reason to think I was. She would get off work 2 hours before me and come sit in front of my work..EVERYDAY! If we got in a argument.. She wouldn't let me leave because I would be going to my other bitches house. That was 6 years ago and still pisses me off. Now days if some one harasses me about not responding fast enough.. DELETE!

I quit a job and almost divorced the hubs because of stalking my work
he was jealous as fuck of this hipster I worked with...

the hipster was probably bad news for me so maybe he wasn't wrong *sigh*

thinkin of those nipple rings now gdi....

i just assume everyone is fucking me over for their own personal benefit at all times. Saves the trouble of ever feeling betrayed.
qft

Your a faget. Brodin doesnt approve.

He was probably right if you knew he had nipple rings. lol. Jealousy gets us nowhere. Been there, done that and over that. Fuck Jealousy! Lost the woman of my dreams to that crap...

He was probably right if you knew he had nipple rings. lol. Jealousy gets us nowhere. Been there, done that and over that. Fuck iJealousy! Lost the woman of my dreams to that crap...

The next one is always better than the last one. Dream a grander dream my son.

Amen

Get Shredded!
He was probably right if you knew he had nipple rings. lol. Jealousy gets us nowhere. Been there, done that and over that. Fuck Jealousy! Lost the woman of my dreams to that crap...

I found out he had nipple rings at a bar where I was freezing and he took my cigarette out of my mouth and took a drag off of it... ( he didnt smoke and nagged me about it)
and stuck my hands up his shirt to warm em up...

so..yeah...the jack was probably justified

I was meeting a girlfriend at the bar who didn't show/had to cancel a half an hr late but coworker did happen to show up....I got in so much fuckin trouble

the irony of this was that I was meeting to gf to get boozed because the jack was driving me nuts about work....

Last edited:
Back