• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Shoulder pain!!!

stockpott

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Shoulder is restricting chest n shoulder workouts. looks like back legs traps n arms till the end of the month

Ice and acupuncture. Also NPP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is npp going to do ? Just asking i really dont know . not being a smart ass .. Thanks..

Cheapthreads out..

What is npp going to do ? Just asking i really dont know . not being a smart ass .. Thanks..

Cheapthreads out..

NPP is great at lubing up the joints. Had minor shoulder discomfort pretty much my whole last cycle. Ran npp this cycle and I'm lifting way more without the shoulder pain. Even now I'm running tren but still pinning npp at 150mg weekly.

I've got a lump on right shoulder, yet to be determined what it is!!!! Doctors on the 27th.
f87ac1e0432072ed64fbdf926c00f6e5.jpg

d082f6bbfbac2133e1e8e7fa62bc6d46.jpg

Come in with your thoughts!!!

Larval egg sac from spider bite

Is it squishy and can you kinda move it around. Just asking cause I had a similar lump just further down on my delt.

Thanks bh: ) now i got it .. One more question does deca do the same thing ? I mean lub up joints . but i get it you'd have to use test and keep it higher correct. With npp you dont need test ? I like the tren npp combo i have not tryed that yet . my shoulder has been giving me trouble as of lately. Thanks for the feed back boss..

Cheapthreads out..

IML Gear Cream!
Yes, Deca does the same thing. Really helps the pain in my shoulders and knees. NPP IS DECA! Both are nandrolone. They just have different esters, like test P or test C, or tren A or tren E.

It's squishy! And can be moved. Restricts some range of motion under weight resistance . going to ortho doc soon

It's squishy! And can be moved. Restricts some range of motion under weight resistance . going to ortho doc soon

Mine ended up just being a water filled sack essentially. Some scar tissue had built up and was holding fluid then eventually closed itself in and made a knot like that. Small incension and it was gone, have had zero issues since.

Back