• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Team green TPA bloodwork results

koshka79

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys been running TPA at 350mg a week for 3 weeks currently in week 4,bumped the dose to 700mg a week. Blood taken 24 hrs after injection.

Attachments

• 20150707_133503.jpg
    20150707_133503.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 54
What is your injection schedule like weekly? ED/EOD? How much per inject?

What is your injection schedule like weekly? ED/EOD? How much per inject?

Everyday .5cc which is 50mg now I inject 1cc 100mg everyday.
And I added masteron to the cycle injecting that 50mg everyday.
Will start clen next week.

I dont now much about the ester and the testing protocol for it. but it seems to me at 350 a week that would be about what I would expect.

So to draw a comparison.

Last month I was running 700mg of TPA per week with an everyday injection schedule. I had blood drawn 24 hours after last injection and results were 3,040ng/dl. So you are running exactly half the dose I was and it came back at 1,600ng/dl.

Good and consistent result comparatively speaking. But again, this is a very short ester so trying to draw comparisons can be hit and miss at times.

Thanks for sharing, nice to add one more analytical report to the TPA knowledge bank :winkfinger:

So to draw a comparison.

Last month I was running 700mg of TPA per week with an everyday injection schedule. I had blood drawn 24 hours after last injection and results were 3,040ng/dl. So you are running exactly half the dose I was and it came back at 1,600ng/dl.

Good and consistent result comparatively speaking. But again, this is a very short ester so trying to draw comparisons can be hit and miss at times.

Thanks for sharing, nice to add one more analytical report to the TPA knowledge bank :winkfinger:

Yeah I'm doing 700mg now so I'll get bloods in 3 weeks to see where I'm at.

So to draw a comparison.

Yeah I'm doing 700mg now so I'll get bloods in 3 weeks to see where I'm at.

Back