• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

A question out of curiosity?

livint54

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I love to read and find new info on cycles and test in general so I had wanted to figure out a question I have always wondered. Sorry if it had been answered I tried to search on here but I might not of worded it correctly.

I know now you most likely won't need it tell a older older age when it does naturally drop but what would be the long term effects of you started early and just went with it the rest of you life? If blood work was did and all. I have no plans of doing it now because I have to many kids to even try to afford it. :nono:

Not to sure what you are talking about trt dosage or higher ? If you don't need to take it every week I really don't know why you would want to if you are only taking enough to keep you where you are naturally.

taking 200 to 250 a week. Sorry I wasn't clear enough I've never looked into trt at all and I was doing some reading about the subject and this was something I didn't come across a lot. Mostly older age people with low test taking it

Also I have no need for it now due to my test levels being fine at my age. I was just curious if there would be any downfall to it. Understand it would be dumb to with no test level. Just something I've never read about. If there are any links or anything you could give. Just wanted to read more into it because I like to learn new things.

Back