• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I love summer

Dieseljimmy

DRSE representative
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
tan_line_01.jpg

Hairy muffs are all the rage in Milan

Holy Shit! I had to do a double take on this one. This chick is pretty much an exact match to my wife. My heart started pounding because my mind started wondering shit. Damn DJ, you nearly gave me a heart attack!

that was 4 1/2 hours on the beach, 4 hours under the umbrella and 30 minutes exposed.......:coffee:

that was 4 1/2 hours on the beach, 4 hours under the umbrella and 30 minutes exposed.......:coffee:

BAHAHAHA! you need a UV proof umbrella... People like you get burned through their cloths.

Get Shredded!
It the bikini bridges that drive me crazy!!

Bdh3I8PCEAA7QPV.jpg

608cce5f9a16144639eef8456753a68e.600x.jpg

le-bikini-bridge-le-canular-devenu-reel.jpg

Dam no wonder they call you reddog..lol shit that looks painful.

Damn skinny, there some fine pics right there, bikini bridges, thats a good one....:coffee:

that ain't nothing bigtime, 4 weeks ago the tops of my feet were 4 times redder than that, monday morning was real treat....:coffee:

Those women need a cheeseburger or 3. Fucking skeletor with fake tits

I love tan women, thats why I married a messican

My Italian wife laid in the sun for the same 4 1/2 hours and maybe turned a shade darker, and wanted to drive home with the top down and I was like no fawking way.......:coffee:

Those women need a cheeseburger or 3. Fucking skeletor with fake tits

I bet you say that to all the girls..."you need a cheese burger.... And I'm buyin!"

Back