• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

arnolds new movie

stewey19

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Went and saw the last stand with the legendary Arnold Saturday night and it wasn't bad I thought it was fun to watch and ill probably buy it on blu ray when it comes out I have to ask ask if anyone else saw and thinks Arnold looks a little rough as much as I love his movies I feel he doesn't have many left in him so I want to know what u all think

I loved it. had me laughing the entire time.

To bad it bombed at the box office. Not sure how many more films the major studios will want to put him in after it's poor performance at the theaters. Hopefully, this doesn't effect his intentions of doing a third Conan flick.

I thought it was great. Me and the old man went and saw it last week and it had us laughing. I think he did a good job. I'm hoping that the Arnold fans go watch this one. I liked it!

It did do bad at the box. Probably because the old man got into politics. people dont like that shit. but to me, he will always be mr. olympia.

It did do bad at the box. Probably because the old man got into politics. people dont like that shit. but to me, he will always be mr. olympia.

Same here brother, He'll always be Mr. O and numero uno to me...

To bad it bombed at the box office. Not sure how many more films the major studios will want to put him in after it's poor performance at the theaters. Hopefully, this doesn't effect his intentions of doing a third Conan flick.

I'm guessing that he may, eventually, make another (maybe final) Terminator movie.
But as I see it, his movies may not do so well because he's basically an old hero now. When I seen him on the first Stallone movie with Josh Statums and Jet Li (I forget the name), I thought that he and Stallone looked worst than all of them, with the terrible plastic surgeries they had. Honestly, Bruce Willis' new movie looks like it's going to be awesome but then again, he doesn't look horrible with plastic. At least not yet.

IML Gear Cream!
I burnt the movie last weekend n watch'd it & thought it was pretty good. He is get'n old tho..
I really liked the movie ur avatar is too!- very funny

Anyone read his new book? I did. Great book.

My unbelievable true life story

Total Recall
My unbelievable true life story

total_recall_arnold_book_cover.jpg

Oh ya...and I have it!

Went and saw the last stand with the legendary Arnold Saturday night and it wasn't bad I thought it was fun to watch and ill probably buy it on blu ray when it comes out I have to ask ask if anyone else saw and thinks Arnold looks a little rough as much as I love his movies I feel he doesn't have many left in him so I want to know what u all think

I'm a fan, so I like all his stuff. Don't care what some pin headed movie critic says. I go for entertainment, and Arnold always entertains. I mainly went to see what shape he's in now. Yeah, he's rough, but I predict a comeback. It can be done at his age, and I heard he's hitting the weights hard again. The dude is in my age group, which will make all that sweeter when he does.

I'm a fan, so I like all his stuff. Don't care what some pin headed movie critic says. I go for entertainment, and Arnold always entertains. I mainly went to see what shape he's in now. Yeah, he's rough, but I predict a comeback. It can be done at his age, and I heard he's hitting the weights hard again. The dude is in my age group, which will make all that sweeter when he does.
If I was a betting man, when the time comes around to start filming the new Conan movie, I wouldn't bet against The Oak.

twas laughing my ass off the whole time, great flick.

I burnt the movie last weekend n watch'd it & thought it was pretty good. He is get'n old tho..
I really liked the movie ur avatar is too!- very funny

Hell yeah Ted is the man/stuffed bear its one of the best movies I've seen for awhile

Hell yeah Ted is the man/stuffed bear its one of the best movies I've seen for awhile
Ted was decent. A little over rated IMO though. Still, it had some laughs here and there.

If I was a betting man, when the time comes around to start filming the new Conan movie, I wouldn't bet against The Oak.

The Oak.....that alias says it all. What more do you need?

i haven't heard anything about a new Conan?

edit: googled it

Last edited:
Back