• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pics...Paxton Pharma Results...10weeks In Prep Down...15weeks More to Go!!

Paxton4Life1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My result from Paxton Pharma, 10weeks in prep down, 15weeks more to go!!

Attachments

• 20150701_233557.jpg
    20150701_233557.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 118
  • 20150701_233427.jpg
    20150701_233427.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 97
  • 20150701_233658.jpg
    20150701_233658.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 102
  • 20150701_233344.jpg
    20150701_233344.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 110
What Paxton products you on brotha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I'm trying to get my pro-card, but a modest cycle considering I know what my friends/pro's take.

T400: 200-400mg depending on tren sides I believe in high tren/low test ratio

Ultra Rip: 600-900mg based on plateau with receptors at 8 weeks and increasing dosage

Tri-Tren: 400-600mg based on plateau with receptors at 8 weeks and increasing dosage

Master Enan: 500-600mg based on plateau with receptors at 8 weeks and increasing dosage

Been on Var 60-80mg for the past 6weeks will increase at 8week mark to 100mg.

Added a maintenance dose of NPP150mg last week because my joints are getting dried out.

AI's: Adex .25-.5 M,W,F and Caber .5 M,W,F

Vitamins: Bayer Baby Aspirin Chewables, Cycle Support by Iron Labs, Purus Labs Organ Shield, LIV 52, Prostate Health Complex, HeartSavior, Doctor's Best High Absorption Coq10 w/ BioPerine

That's modest? Holy shit, pics look good man your a monster. I'm running Paxton gear now to and I like to see what my fellow Paxton people are on

Yes considering pro's and my friend's take double/triple the amounts I'm taking. Thanks fam, I'm trying and all good, what you running?

Solid. 2g of gearz is where the fun starts anywhow!

Solid. 2g of gearz is where the fun starts anywhow!

2g-10g of gear isn't anything with out the proper knowledge, experience, and diet. My cycle is for a female bodybuilder compared to the serious 90% of competitors today. Plus genetics plays a huge role, which fortunately I have been blessed; my Dad being an ex-bodybuilder and my Mom being an athlete/ex-model.

That's a huge part is genes. I'm on sust, tri tren, mast and var. I have 6 more weeks of that and switching to T400, tren E and superdrol

First six weeks I was 600 of sust, 600 of tren, 500 mast and 50 Adrol. Went up almost 15 pounds. When I switch I'm going 800 T400, 600 tren E, equipoise 500-600 and the superdrol. 20 weeks cycle total. Want to get to 280lbs

IML Gear Cream!
IMO You should up/increase your dosages at the beginning of the 8 week mark, so your receptors don't plateau. IMHO I would also make your tren higher then test, for better results. They both compete for the same receptors, so why not let the tren win. Damn 280 your a big boy, what's you bf% ?

Well I'm trying to get my pro-card, but a modest cycle considering I know what my friends/pro's take.

T400: 200-400mg depending on tren sides I believe in high tren/low test ratio

Ultra Rip: 600-900mg based on plateau with receptors at 8 weeks and increasing dosage

Tri-Tren: 400-600mg based on plateau with receptors at 8 weeks and increasing dosage

Master Enan: 500-600mg based on plateau with receptors at 8 weeks and increasing dosage

Been on Var 60-80mg for the past 6weeks will increase at 8week mark to 100mg.

Added a maintenance dose of NPP150mg last week because my joints are getting dried out.

AI's: Adex .25-.5 M,W,F and Caber .5 M,W,F

Vitamins: Bayer Baby Aspirin Chewables, Cycle Support by Iron Labs, Purus Labs Organ Shield, LIV 52, Prostate Health Complex, HeartSavior, Doctor's Best High Absorption Coq10 w/ BioPerine

Paxton4Life1,

That is what you are on now, in prep mode. Would you mind disclosing what your earlier cycles looked like? The ones that helped build those massive slabs of back muscle?

Paxton4Life1,

That is what you are on now, in prep mode. Would you mind disclosing what your earlier cycles looked like? The ones that helped build those massive slabs of back muscle?

Yes right now currently, and everyone preps different. I was trying to see if I could/would be able to do light-heavy's but I think loosing 30-40pnds would make me loose too much muscle and look flat. At heavy's I would only have to get to 225 which I currently sit at 230-240 solid. I'm loosing fat and putting back on muscle. I used to drive myself crazy with scales, but I go with how I look, which alleviates the stress. I will add certain things like primo and cut out things the T400 switch to just prop/tne; then Var, switch over to Winni, then Halo maybe drol for the last 4weeks depending on how I look.

I know this prep-cycle might seem out of the ordinary but I'm not trying to put on more mass or weight. So I don't need to add things like decca or eq because I'm already at decent weight to work from.

I'm 29 and have been cycling on and off since I was 21, so this could take awhile and I also prep/help others for shows/lifestyle. I would be doing an injustice to the people that have paid me for my time/advice by posting mine or others cycles. If you want or need help you can PM me and maybe I can critique whatever you have in mind.

Last edited:
The amount of gear you guys run blows my newbie mind. You guys meaning I guess the pros, I see what you run and you say guys run 2-3x that. Wow.

You look amazing, lots of hard work there gear or no gear, good or bad genetics!

Fantastic physique! My goals are different but I'm definitely learning something following you.

Hey man what's your thought on hgh? You run it and how much? Thanks for your insight

You pushin synthol? If not...those delts :winkfinger:

Fantastic physique! My goals are different but I'm definitely learning something following you.

Thank you sir.

Hey man what's your thought on hgh? You run it and how much? Thanks for your insight

Depends on goals. But I would get blood work first before ever considering hgh. You want to make sure your healthy and that you don't have any prior problems before starting; hgh can accelerate growth of certain issues/symptoms.

You pushin synthol? If not...those delts :winkfinger:

Lolol hell no, fuck synthol. Lazy people who don't know how to work out or have horrible excuses for genetics, only use it.

Back