• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

H-AS pharmacy

Morray

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Another order placed. Last order came in great, no issues. communication was good. Gear, no complaints, these guys are good to go! Their sale was unbeatable!

Except their shit gave me knots the size of grapefruits on my ass, had to abandon cycle, not to mention the entire 5 weeks I was on I was sick, got off the gear, sickness went away, guess their 'batches' are inconsistent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Except their shit gave me knots the size of grapefruits on my ass, had to abandon cycle, not to mention the entire 5 weeks I was on I was sick, got off the gear, sickness went away, guess their 'batches' are inconsistent.

Odd. I love the quality of their gear. Everyone's different.

The TE you ordered were our previous batch. Did not receive feedback of pip for the new ones. I suggest you to try our new TE instead.

Could have been the carrier oil. I have heard of people having those reactions when there body do not agree with there body. Just a thought.

Back