• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who's ready for their respective NFL teams

TBJ

:winkfinger:
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
To begin training camp?

7a6483e53ed04bc2041693f5e1f29f92.jpg

#bleedgreen

:coffee: :coffee:

Bout to literally stomp the shit out of Tom Brady's flamboyant ass. The defense is gonna go hard, the offense well I'm still not sold on tannehill though.

Those are games I Iike watching. I'm an NFCE guy obviously but that matchup always intrigued me. I always like seeing Brady cry a little, mostly because I have 6 or 7 friends that are pats fans

Rivalry games are always the best ones. And everyones gonna be gunning for Brady, especially this year. He's just so easy to hate, he's an over privileged whiny stuck up little ho. Can't wait for his bitch to degrade everyone on the team again after they don't do shit this year.

And I think your Eagles are gonna be better than everyone thinks though, chip Kelly is a mastermind and everyone is acting like he's tearing your team apart, just watch they are gonna surprise a lot of people I think.

I hope so. Sam Bradford? Uhg it makes me cringe!

I'll miss shady... But j like our RB's this year... We'll see man. You never know. They always disappoint me. Lose to teams like Oakland, or games they should win..

I hope so. Sam Bradford? Uhg it makes me cringe!

I'll miss shady... But j like our RB's this year... We'll see man. You never know. They always disappoint me. Lose to teams like Oakland, or games they should win..

Loosing to Oakland is shameful... I always wonder how any decent team could do well all season and play them and lose. But that only happened a couple times last season they're that bad ;)

Falcons will win the Super Bowl this year come on we all know that for sure! Matty Ice and Julio Baby!

Eagles I hope play Tebow and I hope Tebow kills it because for some odd reason I like the guy.
WHO DAT say they gonna beat dem SAINTS

im not a falcons hater its actually a fun rivalry. i do not like the panthers tho

My team is leaving for LA. Almost a certainty.

Fine with me, too many taxpayer dollars to keep them here.

I would rather our roads be paved and sewer system works 😲

The sad part is Oakland is going to be scary this year lol They are finally building a solid team again. I can't stand the raiders but they are doing something this year.

LOL YOU'RE TRIPPIN' BRO! Oakland's problem goes WAY beyond the field. That team is toxic from the inside out
link

Al Davis be like: "Whats that guys 40 time? He sucks and hes fast so lets sign him anyway."

Vegas just announced the Packers are now Super bowl favorites.

^^ Probably the vikes... Lolz

That's even funnier

All we need is to get brett farve to come out of retirement and I think we might have a chance.

Attachments

• adrian_peterson.jpg
    adrian_peterson.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 10
Get Shredded!
Rivalry games are always the best ones. And everyones gonna be gunning for Brady, especially this year. He's just so easy to hate, he's an over privileged whiny stuck up little ho. Can't wait for his bitch to degrade everyone on the team again after they don't do shit this year.

And I think your Eagles are gonna be better than everyone thinks though, chip Kelly is a mastermind and everyone is acting like he's tearing your team apart, just watch they are gonna surprise a lot of people I think.

Keep dreaming. I like Tom. He's super competitive and he's the kind of guy you want leading your team. He does best under pressure. Hardly privileged. For political reasons he didn't even start most of his games in college causing him to be overlooked all the way to the 7th round.

I'll gladly cheer for the guy who grinds his way to the top and thrives under pressure. That's how winning is done.

oh I know all about him at Michigan. He's got skills no doubt, but he's just a cocky prick though. Suh and wake are gonna have a field day with him this season, I can't wait.
Do you think Tannehill has what it takes to return the Dolphins to glory?

oh I know all about him at Michigan. He's got skills no doubt, but he's just a cocky prick though. Suh and wake are gonna have a field day with him this season, I can't wait.

Patriots will be Patriots
Fins will be Fins

Sorry man.

All alpha males are cocky picks. A humble and soft spoken leader is rare if not nonexistent

trapstar is just a hater of greatness

e05b667e25b412012aa6e3145617b2a6.jpg

They're all we've got
I Love them drafting Melvin Gordon out of Wisconsin. The improvement in the run game is gonna pay dividends in the play action pass game. Too bad for Gates though

I Love them drafting Melvin Gordon out of Wisconsin.

For sure, one hell of a running back, a great pick.

My NFL team is the Eagles, but my real love is college ball. GO BUCKEYES. And no, not because of last year. Been a devout Ohio State fan for 22 years.

Been with them from the start

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Back