• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best Most Economical Cycle

AZZA

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok for a 10 week blast, what when and how for the most bang for dollar. Looking at LBM, little or no water retention, orals ok. Any sponsor who wants to do me a cycle to these requirements and will send to Aus please PM me, i am in a challenge on IM and need to get on. Currently on TRT, had shot 1 week ago of Reandron 1000, have Epi on hand which i am doing at 10mg a day, i am 41, weigh 86kg with 22 percent tested BF so my lean mass is a pitiful 63.5kg.

Test prop and dbol, anadrol or SDMZ 2.0. I can't see that being anything but excellent. Just run the prop above 500mg/wk, you will be a beast.

I would run test e for 12 weeks at 500 with adex .5 eod to prevent bloat...add some dbol for the first 4 if you have a cheap source

Test P, Npp and winni. 12.5 aromasin/ed. Cheap and effective!

250mg test e/c ew
600mg tren E ew
25mg drol pre workout
.5mg arimidex eod

For 10 weeks

Thanks for the info guys, Tinyshrek, what is the dosing protocol of the Tren, 150mg every other day?

ok thanks for the info, i have a sponsor now, will let you know of the cycle i will be doing and logging here and at IM Anything Goes and Agent Yes challenge.

test,tren cycle are hard to beat.if you can not look good on test and tren idk what to tell you i have a gun.j/k

Testosterone Enanthate. Frontload the cycle. Most economical cycle hands down.

Back