• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Super Green Supreme AY TD!

ClintEastwood

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thanks to jerseydevil for assisting me with my very fast and first AY order. It was the absolute fastest TD I've seen and super customer service. Been on the gear about 3 weeks now and all I can say is the stuff is top notch. This gear is worth actually running labs on unlike the garbage I've used lately. Plus that, I don't have to worry about getting an infection from it. The Test is working really good and I could honestly tell very quickly due to not being on any even though I had been pinning 1.2 grams of another brand's bunk T400. Looks like I've finally found my way back home. Keep up the good work AY and go Green!

Thank again,

Clint~

Thanks for posting up Clint. Welcome to Team Green brother!

Thanks to jerseydevil for assisting me with my very fast and first AY order. It was the absolute fastest TD I've seen and super customer service. Been on the gear about 3 weeks now and all I can say is the stuff is top notch. This gear is worth actually running labs on unlike the garbage I've used lately. Plus that, I don't have to worry about getting an infection from it. The Test is working really good and I could honestly tell very quickly due to not being on any even though I had been pinning 1.2 grams of another brand's bunk T400. Looks like I've finally found my way back home. Keep up the good work AY and go Green!

Thank again,

Clint~

Right on brother!
I'm right behind you.....
got something green headin' my way.
Hope your feeling better.

Whos bunk T400?

Id like to know also, if it's no good put it out there so others don't waste their money. Also is there proof it's bunk? Like labwork? or you're going off feeling and lack of gains?

I am glad you are feeling better Clint, what are you running?

Congrats on the TD Clint!

I'm glad the bunk garbage is coming to light!! 5th week for me on junk. :coffee:

Welcome to the crew Clint . I can't say I didn't get anything off of other gear cause pics don't lie. What I can say is that since my transition to Green there is no comparison. My gains went through the roof . Keep in mind I dropped another's tren for green npp and switched from another's test e to green ISO/cyp. I'm taking less npp and less test . My newest pic don't lie either. Thanks to Stone and JD .

Last edited:
I forgot to mention I've been running the AY npp as well at 150mg eod along with their test at 1 gram. I have to admit, I see now see why so many folks prefer it over straight deca. In the past, deca had always been a favorite of mine but now I'd have to say npp has closed the gap of deca's slow acting ester. I'll be using npp from now on along with test. I'm putting on weight again and my endurance is climbing too.

PS: If I offended anyone with my first post in this thread I'm any truly sorry. That was not my intent.

Thank again,

Clint~

Welcome home Stud xox

Hey bud I've got a safe-mail account where AY gave me new email when she went private however it's been awhile. Can I get a list wanting legit gear again been yr 9 months since ordered n wanting the green stuff.
Thx BBron

Hey bud I've got a safe-mail account where AY gave me new email when she went private however it's been awhile. Can I get a list wanting legit gear again been yr 9 months since ordered n wanting the green stuff.
Thx BBron
See my PM

Green is the way to go! My first 2 cycles were with a couple of other sponsors and were very underwhelming. I am in the home stretch with AY, 10 weeks down and 3 to go and I am up 14 lbs of quality mass, down 2% bf and very vascular while taking only 450 mg of test and 300 mg of NPP with a 5.5 week 50 mg T-Bol kick start. Looking forward to my winter bulk, EQ, NPP and Test already.

Congrats brother!! Green is definitely the way to go . I'm getting ready for a blast myself here in a few weeks cant wait!!

Back