• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

U.S. customs seized a pack

Has to be wp gear..

65,000 my ass

Let's be generous and figure the testosterone vials were $100 each. That's $1,100 for those, leaving ~64,000 for the 1,200 pills... which comes out to more than $50 per pill. Methinks the Alaska State Troopers have skulls full of moose shit. Maybe they don't require high school diplomas for that job.

probably it was 1500-2000$ (or less,based on the amount of vials and tabs).I don't even know how they can claim such a bullshit

Let's be generous and figure the testosterone vials were $100 each. That's $1,100 for those, leaving ~64,000 for the 1,200 pills... which comes out to more than $50 per pill. Methinks the Alaska State Troopers have skulls full of moose shit. Maybe they don't require high school diplomas for that job.

well ..their fearless leader could see russia from her house so....

haha..yeah..the Tina Fey version is way better

Idot... plead the 5th.

I would of done same thing on this , cause if they mis estimated and claimed 65 k worth of gearz they could of made a trafficing case on him , but admitting it was his makes it personal use and its just possesion and I think its 3rd degree "e " felony which basically its bs ....

I ponder how many MLs the vials were...11 x 500ml jugs for dispensing with domestic shipping? Hmmmmm.. I doubt it,because that would be the only way it would be 65 K...

the troopers need to be more concerned with the natives and the consumption of illegal moonshine alcohol...

Either way the guy is screwed. It's a level 3 drug so it will be a felony and a seizer in which there's a crap load of gear there's a statue of which is considered "personal use" and "attempt to distribute" in the eyes of the law. I don't know if there's a set amount legally, but I'm sure they'll make their judgement call that he was in fact going to redistribute whether he really was or wasn't. It's the same thing they do with crystal. Once they see a certain amount during an arrest, they hit them with attempt to distribute if there's more than what they think is personal use and depending on the quantity, prosecutors and judges more often than not will agree if there's enough "evidence" there (evidence being the drug).

AAP REP
25% off all orals and ancillaries

Let's see...what bodybuilding comp is in October???

Oh right. A shit ton of 'natural' competitions. LOL

Well shit that means some of the bros here order millions of dollars of product every year. You people should take all that money and invest it and retire like responsible people!!!! Or you can roll up the the roulette wheel and put 250k on black and say fuck it. Hahaha

Wow that gear must be amazing to be worth that much

A "friend" had 20 vials and 500 tabs seized and he just got a polite letter... Something doesn't add up here.

Perhaps the filth are going to try and make an example out of this guy?

A "friend" had 20 vials and 500 tabs seized and he just got a polite letter... Something doesn't add up here.

He never claimed them or responded to the letter I take it?

AAP REP
25% off all orals and ancillaries

:) I'll forever have Tina Fey engraved in my subconscious as an improved TV version of that fearless leader.

haha..yeah..the Tina Fey version is way better

That quote *IS* the Tina Fey version. The real Sara Palin never said that...but she was all about the death panels.

Those Tina Fey's SNL skits were hilarious! Yes it was her that said "I can see Russia from my house" but the actual comment Palin made wasn't too far from that. She went on to become a professional politically-oriented media personality rather than a politician. From a couple internet sources below...

In an interview with ABC's Charles Gibson on the topic of foreign policy, he asked whether Alaska’s proximity to Russia gave her any special insights into Russian actions. Palin responded with a somewhat puzzling non-sequitur:

“They’re our next-door neighbors, and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska.”

This is true. On a clear day, those on the Alaskan island of Little Diomede can see the Russian island of Big Diomede, located across the International Date Line some two and a half miles away. Given that Big Diomede has no permanent population, the amount of foreign policy experience one can gain from staring at it is debatable.

Perhaps the filth are going to try and make an example out of this guy?

This is not the first time the news has reported customs turning over a small packet to local law enforcement for follow up.

I do not understand why people on here always claim they will not go after "the little guy," the end user. It happens all the time.

This is not the first time the news has reported customs turning over a small packet to local law enforcement for follow up.

I do not understand why people on here always claim they will not go after "the little guy," the end user. It happens all the time.

It happens in my country as well from time to time but is almost always because the idiot in question is also importing shit to make illegal recreational drugs (mdma etc) and claim that they just thought they were receiving roids.

:roflmao:

She has always been an embarrassment to the GOP. My God she made the party look so so so DUMB! I don't care how hot she is, I was always that ONE Republican who said how stupid she was and she talks like a drunken sorority girl that has sucked too many dicks that her jaw is all jacked up.

Back