• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Rich P GH INSULIN IGF1 extended use.

Seattlesbest

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
I like Rich. He shoots it straight and seems like he'd be a cool guy to hang out with. You should check out his video explaining his prep for Nationals, gnarly.

What I do best. Talk shit.

lol, nice ya Rich is cool, some of his videos are pretty fuckin gay tho.. About shoes and shit. Hes a big mother fucker tho!

Everyone can hate all they want, chances are he's bigger then every single one of us and he's the most real and no bull shit body builder there is. I have lots of respect for the guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rich+Piana+1.jpg

not everyone wants to be big. personally i dont think this is an eye pleasing physique.

IML Gear Cream!
BC, I agree about his build, but I still like the guy. He's a straight shooter.

I bet hanging out with him at a BBQ with some beers would be fun as hell.

BC, I agree about his build, but I still like the guy. He's a straight shooter.

I bet hanging out with him at a BBQ with some beers would be fun as hell.

to be honest i never really watched more than a few minutes of a few videos. i'll have to check them out. but yeah props to the guy for some honesty.
Bodybuilding is a fucked up culture as it is, so to finding someone willing to tell even half truth is rare. even i lie about what i take lol

He's a walking contradiction and so amazingly blind to his own ignorance.

How is he a walking contradiction. He says everything the way it is and even said he wishes he didn't do the growth and insulin cuz it gave him a distended stomach. Like BC said it's rare to find a straight shooter anymore and now a days everyone is lying about everything. Even the Rock swore on tv he doesn't juice...seriously man, your veins have veins and you want us uneducated unawake public to buy that? I just like the no bull shit approach is all I'm saying and that's my 2

Did he ever admit to doing synthol ? Cause it sure look like he did and does

Pretty sure that he did a video about synthol and claimed that most pro bodybuilders use it to some extent.

Yes they do, precontest. I have a friend who owns a supp shop who is actually friends with this guy. He carries his line of products and so he did a meet and greet at his store. He's a chill dude according to my buddy. But he is walking around with implants and seo whether you want to believe it or not.

Even the Rock swore on tv he doesn't juice...seriously man, your veins have veins and you want us uneducated unawake public to buy that? I just like the no bull shit approach is all I'm saying

You want a famous actor to admit to committing felonies on television? LOL!

His career would end the next day.

It would also get law enforcement to start looking into him, hoping to grab some headlines with an arrest.

How is he a walking contradiction. He says everything the way it is and even said he wishes he didn't do the growth and insulin cuz it gave him a distended stomach. Like BC said it's rare to find a straight shooter anymore and now a days everyone is lying about everything. Even the Rock swore on tv he doesn't juice...seriously man, your veins have veins and you want us uneducated unawake public to buy that? I just like the no bull shit approach is all I'm saying and that's my 2

Watch his videos. In this one within 60 a second period he mentions that insulin, growth and IGF-1 cause a big gut then he say Flex Wheeler has a small waste and that Flex used Growth.

I love the vid where he says HCG and testosterone taken together is stupid because they "cancel each other out" Then he goes on to say "just use your common sense" as his proof. This guy has an average IQ at best and knows almost zero science.

He looks big and markets well but he's not an educator. He's just a meat head that likes to talk in circles on videos.

Get Shredded!

yes he has admitted to having some sort of implants in his arms. forget what is called. pmma or something like that .

Poly(methyl methacrylate)
It is safety glass and it's usually suspended in a filler liquid. So he's basically injecting a high end seo.

And now he has acrylic deposits in his, wherever...big true

And now he has acrylic deposits in his, wherever...big true
I just read about that ! Thats insane lol just as bad as synthol or even worse .... why didnt he just use the gear and maximize his workouts and diet ! Lol oh well .

Watch his videos. In this one within 60 a second period he mentions that insulin, growth and IGF-1 cause a big gut then he say Flex Wheeler has a small waste and that Flex used Growth.

I love the vid where he says HCG and testosterone taken together is stupid because they "cancel each other out" Then he goes on to say "just use your common sense" as his proof. This guy has an average IQ at best and knows almost zero science.

He looks big and markets well but he's not an educator. He's just a meat head that likes to talk in circles on videos.

Everyone forgets that he performed in 100's of commercials and a few television shows in his younger days. He is a trained actor and knows how to act on camera. VERY critical for marketing.

*His lack of science I do find annoying.

**You can't hate on the guy. He comes from nothing and is worth low 8 figures now. Not too bad if ya ask me!

Back