• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gear junkie

Roughneck_91

Fascist Gear Junkie
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I love gear! The little amps, little HGH vials, cool labels and snap tops. Blister packs and little boxes...

I got some Pharmacom Gearz and it was sexy as hell with little holograms and sweet labels...

Whats the coolest looking gearz you guys have seen?

Does presentation sway you at all as far as UGLs?

I definitely like the new pharmacom vials and legitimacy checks. Whether or not this leads to higher quality gear can be disputed. It does make one feel more comfortable though.

Not directing at any lab but some of the MOST aesthetically please in labels have held some of the lowest quality oil..

I love Anabolic Americas vials. They are smaller in height but fatter vials. I thought they where so cool, i wanted to bring them everywhere with me, OH and easier to get all my oil out of them :)

I like this thread, i thought i was the only one who obsessed with the vials and stuff, i like looking at them everyday. If i have a lot of gear, its like a collection.

I love Anabolic Americas vials. They are smaller in height but fatter vials. I thought they where so cool, i wanted to bring them everywhere with me, OH and easier to get all my oil out of them :)

I like this thread, i thought i was the only one who obsessed with the vials and stuff, i like looking at them everyday. If i have a lot of gear, its like a collection.

Yeah bro, I know what you mean. Sometimes I'll keep empty vials just to have the collection. They're my baseball cards ;)

Anabolic Anarchy gets my vote. Awesome packaging, logo and colors. Very cool. I don't even want to open them.

Back