• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Paxton T400 Lab Test Results

deemo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello everyone, I posted this in Paxton's subforum but also wanted post here for the rest of the guys to see as well. Here are my bloods from running 500mg/wk of Paxtons T400. Put me at 2300!!! Pretty damn good for 500mg a week. I should also note I've gotten my natural test tested twice. One time it was 656, the other was 850 but that was only 3 weeks after discontinuing clomid so I'm not sure if it's higher because I didn't wait the typical 4-5 weeks to get bloods after pct. Anyways for those who don't know paxton's products are top notch! Also ran their var at 50mg a week and saw no reason to go higher as the results/pumps were already outstanding. I'm also a believer in lower doses.

Anyways here's what everyone wants to see lol.

protocol? :coffee:

Just read your other post....these were taken 3 days after last pin.
Standard protocol is 7 days after.

what do you mean believer in lower dosages??? just curious

He believes they might exist somewhere.... just no one has seen them in a while. GICH

Hello everyone, I posted this in Paxton's subforum but also wanted post here for the rest of the guys to see as well. Here are my bloods from running 500mg/wk of Paxtons T400. Put me at 2300!!! Pretty damn good for 500mg a week. I should also note I've gotten my natural test tested twice. One time it was 656, the other was 850 but that was only 3 weeks after discontinuing clomid so I'm not sure if it's higher because I didn't wait the typical 4-5 weeks to get bloods after pct. Anyways for those who don't know paxton's products are top notch! Also ran their var at 50mg a week and saw no reason to go higher as the results/pumps were already outstanding. I'm also a believer in lower doses.

Anyways here's what everyone wants to see lol.

Niiiiice

lmao why so much coffee emojis.. Got bloods taken 84 hours to be exact for you guys after pinning. Was also done fasted obviously. I pin twice a week, (every 3.5 days). I wasn't going to wait 7 days, I got bloods mainly to see how my liver values were, estrogen and prolactin levels. I already knew their t400 is top notch.

I believe why not use a lower dosage when you're seeing great results rather than blasting the fck out of gear like alot of people do right off the bat.

Hi everyone, fairly new to all this. Please feel free to correct and guide me. Currently running a test e/c and deca cycle from Paxton. After some research I came across a particular post claiming Paxton to be low dosage. Any positive experiences contradicting that matter?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

🍼 no coffee so this should do ..

Cheapthreads out..

Hi everyone, fairly new to all this. Please feel free to correct and guide me. Currently running a test e/c and deca cycle from Paxton. After some research I came across a particular post claiming Paxton to be low dosage. Any positive experiences contradicting that matter?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is this a serious question?

Get Shredded!
Not bashing here, honest comment.

When I read threads like these which are very few, I cringe. Can't help but think back to how sick I got on this stuff several weeks ago. I hope you have better luck than I did.

Paxton T400 Physical Results

10weeks in of a 25week prep.

Attachments

• 20150701_233557.jpg
    20150701_233557.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 39
  • 20150701_233427.jpg
    20150701_233427.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 37
  • 20150701_233658.jpg
    20150701_233658.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 35
  • 20150701_233344.jpg
    20150701_233344.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 37
Not bashing here, honest comment.

When I read threads like these which are very few, I cringe. Can't help but think back to how sick I got on this stuff several weeks ago. I hope you have better luck than I did.

If I offended anyone with this post, I am truly sorry. That was not my intent. I admit sometimes it's just better to let things go. Sorry again for disturbing this thread.

If I offended anyone with this post, I am truly sorry. That was not my intent. I admit sometimes it's just better to let things go. Sorry again for disturbing this thread.

Clint Eastwood never apologizes.

eastwood2.jpg

Back