• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I pissed in the shower

BigTime

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
At the gym this morning, totaly spaced out and just let it go. It was a disgusting tren/coffee piss, absolutely hidious stench. Tried washing it down good but i think its in the grout now. Kinda just snuck out after that...

Should have saved it for OfficerFarva's face, seems like he'd enjoy it.
(Unless the sticky is a lie)

There's more where that came from and for him id make sure i ate some asparagus as well.

Spray some shower tile cleaner on that shit and let it soak. Cmon man good housekeeping. You don't want your anything to sMell like piss
At home i would have but i was at the gym and there was no shower cleaner in sight. Plus its not staffed untill 8am. Excuse me sir can i use some shower cleaner i just pissed in your shower lol.

At home i would have but i was at the gym and there was no shower cleaner in sight. Plus its not staffed untill 8am. Excuse me sir can i use some shower cleaner i just pissed in your shower lol.

Oh man you should have said so... did you rub one out with curtain open too? You should try it, it's grand

Who doesn't pee in the shower.? It goes to the same sewer as the toilet. Yeah it's a faux pa in the group shower scenario, but wtf it is just pee.

IML Gear Cream!
Who doesn't pee in the shower.? It goes to the same sewer as the toilet. Yeah it's a faux pa in the group shower scenario, but wtf it is just pee.

Proper people urinate in the designated waste.device...on that note i shit in the gym shower once...it was fun:)

I only piss in the shower when the wifes in there. Try to see if I can hit her chin without getting it in her mouth. She doesn't like that game.

Proper people urinate in the designated waste.device...on that note i shit in the gym shower once...it was fun:)
I thought it was just gonna be me to admit that . I just smashed it in the drain with my foot.

Proper people urinate in the designated waste.device QUOTE]

I blow snott rockets, fart in public and scratch my balls while watching tv. I'm far from proper.

I only piss in the shower when the wifes in there. Try to see if I can hit her chin without getting it in her mouth. She doesn't like that game.

R Kelly that you?

giphy.gif

Back