• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Can't cum

Bigjay73

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Here's the deal. For the last year and a half or so, sealing the deal in bed has become difficult. I'm talking like over an hour on most nights. I'm pretty sure it's a mental thing. Started after I split from my wife. Doesn't matter if I'm on cycle or not. I've had blood tests and they're always normal. I've been with some pretty hot women, but it doesn't matter. Sensation down there isn't what it used to be. Even feels like it goes numb after a while. There have been a handful of times when it's been less than 10 min but the vast majority of the time it takes forever. I used to have to think of fucked up shit to keep from cumming, now I have to concentrate like crazy to finish up. Anyone have any suggestions?

If you PM Farva he will suck you off... I heard he's the best.

Ask her for a reach around!

Tren does this to me but its not really the tren, its the anxiety and racing thoughts caused by tren. Just gotta try and stay focused on what your doing and if all else fails just go to your happy place.

Sucks for you but I'm sure the ladies love it! Try to focus as much as possible. I am sorry for this

Have the same issue. Just have to flip her over and hit it as hard and long as possible. She hates it the next day but at least she's happy I nutted

i get this way on cycle a lot..

tren does it, and now finding out for me halo is even worse apparently

i just don't worry about it. give your lady friend a good time, hopefully she likes being pounded and you'll become legend

if she is more saphic and doesn't want the meat hammer action, then it can be an issue..

i had a girl who would cum really fast then anything close to physical/ hard sex would hurt her..

so i would make my girl nibble lick bite and suck on different places at my direction while she rubbed her pussy.. and i stroked off the big finish all over her myself

that kept her from having to be jack hammered for an hour, saved a lot of wear and tear on her pussy.. before i worked out the self finishing act - id pound away for an hour and knock her pussy out of order for a couple days at a time every time we'd fuck..

but without pounding her and roughing her up everytime we were together , she was good to go every night.. everybody wins

I can go for ever with me on top, her on top or doing it from the side. Doggy style and I'm through. What sucks is that's the main way my wife gets off.

BTW fuck an hour! I get bored with that shit real quick. 30-40 minutes max and I give up.

IML Gear Cream!
There is a mental thing for sure. There is also a change of vagina thing. Chemically speaking higher e2 makes it much harder to finish. But even that had a mental aspect. One woman it never lasts for more than 5-10 minutes and I'm half hard getting started. Another chick I'm rock hard the second I see her and for awhile I was like 1 for 3. She's cum 12-14 times and I'd have to try 3times to finish. Sex is complicated. It's been this way for years since my divorce too. And it's my ex wife that I always manage to cum with. Weird shit man.

Tadalifil does it too. Well known side effect. Plus on cycle your nuts are shut down. A couple little drops come out.

Thanks for the replies. Guess. I'll just try harder to keep a clear head during sex. Sometimes it's not an issue. Some women take it personally that they're not sexy enough.

I have the same problem.. You just have to keep doing more and more dirty shit.

Thanks for the replies. Guess. I'll just try harder to keep a clear head during sex. Sometimes it's not an issue. Some women take it personally that they're not sexy enough.

That only makes it worst.. And makes you feel like shit..

I had this happen last year.... don't have as much sex and don't jerk off. Sensitivity

Bah I know how that goes. My gal comes home on lunch sometimes for a quicky, and gets super upset if I don't cum. I never thought I would have to fake an orgasm in my life. If I had to pull out with her, I'd be fucked.

Bah I know how that goes. My gal comes home on lunch sometimes for a quicky, and gets super upset if I don't cum. I never thought I would have to fake an orgasm in my life. If I had to pull out with her, I'd be fucked.
Spit on her back and call it good bro

Hahahahah. Ya I suppose.

Luckily she has a uterus bomb in place, so it hasn't cum to that.

I can go for ever with me on top, her on top or doing it from the side. Doggy style and I'm through. What sucks is that's the main way my wife gets off.

BTW fuck an hour! I get bored with that shit real quick. 30-40 minutes max and I give up.
I'm the same exact way it's now to the point where doggy is all we do now...

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Tren does this to me but its not really the tren, its the anxiety and racing thoughts caused by tren. Just gotta try and stay focused on what your doing and if all else fails just go to your happy place.

When I was on TREN I was the same way. I could always get hard but some nights just give up trying to nut. Im talking like 2 hr sessions lol. I would count it as cardio.

Back