• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Primo cough

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It's very similar to tren cough, but more expensive and refined. 😎💎💎💎

No seriously it sucks just not as bad.

It real wasn't that bad compared to tren cough. But 3ml and a lot of blood in the syringe but no bleeding leads me to believe that tren cough is definitely just a oil microembolism and tren is just a more irritating compound. In the other quad I put 1.5ml npp, 1ml testISO, .5ml tren base (doing a pip experiment and had room in the syringe so fuck it) and not a bit of pain or cough but I bled like a stuck pig. Go figure.

It real wasn't that bad compared to tren cough. But 3ml and a lot of blood in the syringe but no bleeding leads me to believe that tren cough is definitely just a oil microembolism and tren is just a more irritating compound. In the other quad I put 1.5ml npp, 1ml testISO, .5ml tren base (doing a pip experiment and had room in the syringe so fuck it) and not a bit of pain or cough but I bled like a stuck pig. Go figure.

Thats interesting. Keep us in the loop with your experiments...

I can taste the solvent when I get that test or primo cough. I think I can taste it because the solvent comes up from my lungs and into my mouth.

Tren has that oily/metal taste to it. One time I coughed so hard from tren I felt my testicles drop/stretch. Fuck it hurt!

Tren flat out burns and it feels life threatening. With other compounds (it happened once with test too) it's not nearly as severe. There's a bit of a taste and there's irritation of the bronchioles and coughing but it doesn't have that same "I might die and that will be ok" thing about it. :roflmao:

I've gotten the cough from almost every steroid at one time or another.

IML Gear Cream!
Lol "go outside and play. It's time for daddy to die now."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta keep them occupied .. Oh and my incident was with tren today .. Just want to clear that up though I agree that I have gotten it with many compounds .. Just some a lot worse than others .. Pinning tren VG does it to me every time

I only did primo once in 1992 but I dont remember this

Back