• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best idea ever?

Dieseljimmy

DRSE representative
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I'm about to get on a plane... I had an extra 150 mg moonrocks mdna cap... aannndd I took it.

I'm about to board and this one is really hitting me.

I'll advise in an few hours... right now I'm going to go hug the gate attendent.

giphy.gif

Unless you're planning on banging a stewardess in the bathroom, what a waste of good drugs! Next time just send it to me so I can order a couple hookers and FUCK for a couple days...

lol i gotta try this

Right on brother, stay safe!

Best trip ever. Sat next to a couple with a 8 month old. I took the kid and cuddled with him for 2 hrs. The parent sleep and we counted toe and fingers and ate crackers and ginger ale. Then he fell asleep on me.
So I got my cuddles on!
not what I expected but still surprisingly fun.
Take off was kinda a rush but I was comfortable and not inching to move.

Best trip ever. Sat next to a couple with a 8 month old. I took the kid and cuddled with him for 2 hrs. The parent sleep and we counted toe and fingers and ate crackers and ginger ale. Then he fell asleep on me.
So I got my cuddles on!

Fuck bro I could not even imagine. I woulda been shirtless dancing within 10 minutes after boarding

So I got my cuddles on!
It's like I told you the other day, I think I want to leave all these women alone and just date my 2 year old daughter. Kids > people

thats it? played with a fucking kid, no banging on a drink cart? fuck................

attachment.php

Old lady and a dude were the flight attendant. And I was rolling hard when I was getting on the plane. I had to focus all my energies just to make sure I didn't look super high rubbing my face and stretching at the gate

No I am just confused WTF.

Progress, you think lifes amazing now. Have a kid. It gets a million times better when your own flesh and blood curls up to you. I wouldnt trade anything for having my little girl!

thats it? played with a fucking kid, no banging on a drink cart? fuck................

attachment.php

No kids I take it??

Get Shredded!
So I got my cuddles on!

17lvnqux9moarjpg.jpg

Back