• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do some homework. For me.. I say you got 3 choices.

WTF over....hey also,got any angles on some good coca???Dude...way wrong...like in so many ways...You might as well have HIV now...cause nobody will touch you....out!!!

I sense you no older then 18 and that might be pushing it. Maybe it's just your maturity level I'm sensing.

This guys from beantown, He's 100 in my book.

IML Gear Cream!
I think he missed the forum section

I prefer nestle pure life water, except for them shitty ass bottles.

I supplement with nutella as my nuts always tella the ladies.

Sounds like I hit a nerve....If yu ask stupid shit like that expect to get flamed...maybe you shoulx try E-harmony.comIf you cant take some hit u wont last long here,this isnt the place for weak,thin skined,want my pin numberWant to be spoon feed,cry babies...So,dont waste mine or these guys time with dumb ass crap like that...

I supplement with nutella as my nuts always tella the ladies.
Im still f-ing laughing,dude....Thanks,man...we need more of this and less of that...Ill be still smiling,in my boat ,on the lake,soaking up rays,reading this meatheads thread....

I always use craigslist it is the best for hat your looking for;)

Come up to Boston you fuckin piece of shit Ill show ya thin shin when I slice your fuckin face

Come up to Boston you fuckin piece of shit Ill show ya thin shin when I slice your fuckin face

hmm???Come to boston?Is that were you live?If so whats your addy I want to send you some goodies from craigslist;0

Get Shredded!
Mind ya own bro ur boyfriend is out blowing dudes at the gym so take care of ur own problem

So you come on the forum asking for a source, start talking shit, and then make threats?

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back