• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Team green primo cycle-loving it!

Skip Foursome

Gym Derelict
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
While this Lab Testing section is most known for lab results reflecting Test, E2 and in some cases growth hormone and IGF-1, I also use lab analysis to see where other markers are for indication of where my health is when blasting or cruising

CURRENT CYCLE
I had been on this cycle for 6 weeks when blood was drawn
Primo-600mg per week
TPA-700mg per week
Proviron-75mg per day
Aromasin-37.5mg per day

I front loaded primo ace for first three weeks

Days 1-5 90mg a day
Days 6-11 60mg a day
Days 12-16 30mg a day

AST/ALT
These numbers came back at 84 and 158 respectively. I am sure most of you know that proviron nor aromasin are methylated compounds, so why is the number so high? A little history, I had taken Lipitor for over 18 years without any issue. A few years back when getting routine analysis of my lipids and liver enzymes my AST/ALT were elevated, more so then current results you see hear. This was before I touched any AAS. So I came off Lipitor and after a few months my AST/ALT were within normal range. So a couple of months ago I was going over my lipids with my doctor and asked if we could try Lipitor again at 10mg a day so we decided to give it a try, and you see the results after 30 days. So once again I am off the Lipitor.

RBC, HEMOGLOBIN, HEMATOCRIT
A little background for this one too. I have been using NPP during blasting and cruising for the joint relief and when blasting for a lean bulk. I had also discovered after looking at all my lab reports over the last year or so that NPP was most likely causing high numbers for these markers. So I stopped the NPP back in early February, gave blood around mid April and had blood drawn in June to see where I am at. These current numbers are a major improvement:

RBC-5.43
Hemoglobin-16.4
Hematocrit-52.1%....out of range (50%)

While hematocrit is out of range it is by far a major improvement along with the other two markers being in range. My doctor looked at a different report that showed Hematocrit at 52.3% and his advice was to give blood and not to worry about being out of range by that small amount, just stay on schedule with blood donation.

I have decided that I may use NPP in future cycles but for shorter blasts, but that is it. NPP is no longer a staple of mine for joint pain relief.

The good news is primo did not elevate these numbers like NPP, plus I like primo over NPP so I have that going for me :winkfinger:

GROWTH HORMONE
0.8...............Man that is pathetic!
Why in the hell would a guy my age get analysis for GH? I just had to see if there was any gas in the tank, but obviously my pituitary gland is a shriveled up raisin at this point. I did decide to start using GH, I am currently using 2ius a day and will adjust when needed.

IGF-1
171...........Again, not so good
Not that baseline testing is all that important prior to adding GH but just wanted to see where this is before I started GH.

TESTOSTERONE
For the number everybody is most interested in here it is: 3,040 ng/dl

I need to do a mea culpa here as I have learned a few things and I have made some erroneous past statements. Going back about a year and a half I was able to see a pattern on test levels with TPA. Over a 8-10 month period I would see 6-7 multiplier on my weekly dose. That would mean if I was blasting 700mg a week I would see 4,200-4,900 ng/dl. More recently I have seen wild variations, especially when blasting. So I have reached out to three guys that are way more knowledgeable regarding test levels and timing of blood draw and based on their input I have seen the light. Simply put, timing blood draw properly with the shortest estered test made is like catching a falling knife. I had the very same batch of TPA and had analytical numbers that came in over and under my 6-7 multiplier. So, for all the guys I was selling this method of 24 hour blood draw after last pin and 6-7 multiplier of weekly dose please throw it out with the rest of the bro-science.

In the end, I asked the experts what they thought of 3,040 ng/dl for 700mgs a week and they all agreed that is a good number, and my results during this cycle prove that too.

ESTROGEN
28 pg/ml
A very good number while running 37.5mg a day aromasin.

PRIMO CYCLE COMMENTS
This is the first time I have run primo and AY has the reputation and mass spec to prove hers is legit. Yea, I know, it is expensive but that is primo. Cheap primo is an oxymoron. If you find cheap primo, well, it's not primo.

The primo shot is different, it does not have PIP. The best way I can describe it is 24 hours after the shot it feels like the compound is still there at the injection site. I guess you would call it mild discomfort. Not something that if injected in your quad would stop you from doing legs next day but you will know where yesterdays shot was. This is different to all other AY gear as I do not get that mild discomfort with her other compounds as I do with primo.

I am not sure how guys can run 200mg/ml primo, seems to me that would be a bitch of a shot.

This cycle has been the most productive I have had ever in the 2 1/2 years I have been doing this. Why? Mostly because this is the first time I have had my diet dialed in. At the beginning of this cycle I lost 17 pounds in 4 weeks, mostly water or bloat in the beginning but mostly fat for last couple of weeks and got down to an estimated 12-13% body fat. After that I started bulking and in the last few weeks I have gained 8 pounds of LBM.

So while on this primo cycle I was able to drop 17 pounds then gain 8 and still currently working on bulking. I would say primo is good for either cutting or bulking, but remember diet is key to success.

To use an analogy, using Primo on a shitty diet is like putting nitrous oxide on a Ford Pinto, complete waste of time.

Primo results? The one word that comes to mind is muscle fullness. More rounded and fuller muscles. Vascularity is way up, not sure what if any of it has to do with primo as I was running proviron too.

I will most definitely use primo again, it is a happy drug with no sides to speak of, it is a DHT that is much easier on us older guys and gives a fuller muscle than something like nandrolone.

Attachments

• Labs-01.jpg
    Labs-01.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 67
  • Labs-02.JPG
    Labs-02.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 62
  • Labs-03.JPG
    Labs-03.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Very detailed, very comprehensive...and the labs to back your words.
Thank You!!
Quick question: have you run mast before, and how does primo compare/contrast to it?

Nice work Skip....some great improvements....like the "dialed in diet":)

Right on. Thanks for sharing Skip. Numbers look good to me for 700 a week.

Very detailed, very comprehensive...and the labs to back your words.
Thank You!!
Quick question: have you run mast before, and how does primo compare/contrast to it?

Funny you should ask. I have never run mast before but just got 4 vials from AY I am going to run on my next cycle. I think Jersey Devil can give his opinion.

Nice work Skip....some great improvements....like the "dialed in diet":)

Thought you would :)

For those of you who do not know, s2h is for hire and is my coach.

The reason why this cycle is so successful is his knowledge and experience has gotten me past a plateau I was stuck at even after a couple of cycles last year.

Not only does he provide great diet and WO routine advice, he works on keeping me healthy while working on my goals. We have gone over lipids, liver values, glucose readings during the day, use of GH and healthier ways to run cycles to name just a few markers that are part of the bigger picture.

Bostin Loyd he is not, drugs are not his main emphasis. I know this is a AAS website and a lot of guys stem on the drugs, but his knowledge is worth more than the drugs and provides better results.

My dietary needs are way different than most guys, pretty crazy at times, we are tweaking as much as twice a week. Hence the reason why I hired him.

IML Gear Cream!
Another great write up Skip! It's awesome to hear you're finally moving past that plateau.. I've become much more fond of Primo myself, been on a steady blast of it for a few months now.. Keep up the hard work, you're making great progress!

Awesome news man. I loved running primo, continually leaned out while gaining mass.

My boy Skip with yet another knock the ball out of the park write up. Just want to remind you brother I was the one who recommended s2h and your first reaction was..... that cut up? Remember? LOL. Yes, s2h totally knows his shit and is humble as hell, as you now well know. I have been getting the blow by blow and it's has been really cool watching this relationship develop and how s2h is way more concerned with health, solving health issues, putting diet first, and placing gear last in the equation.

Good job Skip.

Great write up skip. Why running the aromasin so high? I rarely see guys going over 25mg.

Funny you should ask. I have never run mast before but just got 4 vials from AY I am going to run on my next cycle. I think Jersey Devil can give his opinion.
Just saw this. I started summer cuts with TPA, and tren ace super results. The next year added var to the stack. LOVED it. The year after that added mast-e to the stack. Honestly did not notice a whole lot. With 4 compounds going its hard to tell what's doing what.

This year a different approach. Started with TPA, primo-e, and var. My current avi is me 7 weeks in on that cycle on June 8th. You tell me. My last avi was last August at the end of a cut. I am already past that. The only real difference is the primo. Just to add, I started just 280mg/wk tren ace, only been 12 days, but initial impression is primo and tren.... yikes

Last edited:
Nice! AY is one of the only labs I would trust for legit primo.

Im assuming you did the oral primo ace for the front load. Did you notice much from that? Always thought it was geared more towards female use unless we used really high doses of it

And great to hear that you are on gh now. You deserve it with those igf numbers of yours ;)
Get our local guru s2h to throw in a simple peptide regimen along with the gh also (or get re tested with gh alone first and see where you're at) .... That'll get your igf's in the 350+ range in no time

Happy cycling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw this. I started summer cuts with TPA, and tren ace super results. The next year added var to the stack. LOVED it. The year after that added mast-e to the stack. Honestly did not notice a whole lot. With 4 compounds going its hard to tell what's doing what.

This year a different approach. Started with TPA, primo-e, and var. My current avi is me 7 weeks in on that cycle on June 8th. You tell me. My last avi was last August at the end of a cut. I am already past that. The only real difference is the primo. Just to add, I started just 280mg/wk tren ace, only been 12 days, but initial impression is primo and tren.... yikes

Wow, I've heard tren/mast is a great combo.
Sounds like your saying tren/primo trumps it.
Bottom line: primo is tha shit.
The proof is in the pudding....you look awesome brother.
Thanks.

Great write up skip. Why running the aromasin so high? I rarely see guys going over 25mg.

Could be for a couple of reasons:

1) I take all 37.5mg of aromasin in the morning and do not space out the dosage during the day like I should, work can be a distraction. Blood was drawn 24 hours after taking aromasin.

2) Us older guys have more issues with aromatization of test then our younger counterparts :(

How high is the primo going and what is it now? I had to drop mine from 1000. I bumped from 700-100- for 4 weeks but it was just too much. I brought it back down to 600 and added some npp and felt like a million bucks within days.

My boy Skip with yet another knock the ball out of the park write up. Just want to remind you brother I was the one who recommended s2h and your first reaction was..... that cut up? Remember? LOL. Yes, s2h totally knows his shit and is humble as hell, as you now well know. I have been getting the blow by blow and it's has been really cool watching this relationship develop and how s2h is way more concerned with health, solving health issues, putting diet first, and placing gear last in the equation.

Good job Skip.

LMAO!

Yea, I remember now that you mention it.

I have always been a big believer you are who you associate with and your happiness or success will be dictated by the company you keep. That goes for anything, friends, family, spouse, co workers, wife and so on. And the same is true in this business. S2h is a true professional, just don't pay attention to any of the mans antics here :eek:

And thanks for the referral JD, I could not be happier!

How high is the primo going and what is it now? I had to drop mine from 1000. I bumped from 700-100- for 4 weeks but it was just too much. I brought it back down to 600 and added some npp and felt like a million bucks within days.

I have been running primo at a gram a week for almost two weeks with no sides to report.

When you say too much is it too much oil or where you experiencing sides?

Nice! AY is one of the only labs I would trust for legit primo.

Im assuming you did the oral primo ace for the front load. Did you notice much from that? Always thought it was geared more towards female use unless we used really high doses of it

And great to hear that you are on gh now. You deserve it with those igf numbers of yours ;)
Get our local guru s2h to throw in a simple peptide regimen along with the gh also (or get re tested with gh alone first and see where you're at) .... That'll get your igf's in the 350+ range in no time

Happy cycling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I front loaded with the primo ace hoping to see quicker results at the beginning of this cycle. It still took 4 weeks to really see results of primo, not bad but I was hoping to see more in the beginning from the primo ace.

In regards to GH, yes, I am glad he spent time with me explaining why I needed it with the downside extremely small to nonexistent when using. We will see what the GH and IGF-1 numbers are in a few weeks and I will post results.

With all this primo, test and GH right now I feel like an oiled up pin cushion ;)

Subbed for results skip. I'd imagine s2h is taking payments in noodz?

I have been running primo at a gram a week for almost two weeks with no sides to report.

When you say too much is it too much oil or where you experiencing sides?
They weren't typical AAS sides you'd think of like aggression or anger. I just didn't feel as healthy. Almost like high BP sides but BP was fine. Everything on my labs looked better than a year previous despite being mid blast (lipids excluded which were a bit worse). Lab work indicated I hadn't recovered as fast from a blood donation as I normally would so I added Npp in at 450 and cut out 400 of primo and felt better quickly. After three weeks I am back to normal. Could be coincidence. Idk.

I'm running primo at 1g for two weeks no issue. But I know if I go over 1g of test, I feel like shit. Like anxious and just miserable feeling. I wondered too if it was in my head, but as soon as I backed it down, felt like a million bucks again.

I'm running primo at 1g for two weeks no issue. But I know if I go over 1g of test, I feel like shit. Like anxious and just miserable feeling. I wondered too if it was in my head, but as soon as I backed it down, felt like a million bucks again.

Everyone has their ceilings

Back