• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Where to buy Taurine

shq87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Back pumps from VAR are getting worse everyday. I went for a walk today and my back just gave up after a mile. Checked at walgreens and they didn't have any taurine. Don't want to order online because that will take a few days. Any suggestion on where i can go? Also are there any alternatives? Magnesium?

Gnc any supplement store has it or online! I do online it's way cheaper! And who's var are you running?

Online is cheaper ofcourse but don't want to wait that long. Var is from Team green :)

- - - Updated - - -

Natural Grocers, New Season's, Whole Foods, etc. Don't go to a drug store. Even the vitamin shoppe and Super Supplements should have it.

Thanks, there a whole found close by. I will check there tomorrow. Hopefully they will have it.

I just drink sugarfree energy drinks that have added taurine.

I just drink sugarfree energy drinks that have added taurine.

Yeah i just chucked down 12 OZ red bull but not the best or the most cost effective way. Does taste really good though :)

Vitamin shoppe will be cheapest. Not as cheap as buying bulk online but I think it's around 15 bucks for 250g of powder and 11 bucks for 100 capsules of a gram each

None of our gncs carry it in store. The only place I have seen it consistently is at vitamin shoppe. Have been to four different ones and they all had it.

I have used Vitamin Shoppe and it works well. It's cheaper online, and at least for me they deliver in one day. Be sure to use 300mg ED of potassium as well.

Yes, Team Green var is the real deal and taurine and potasssium is a requirement.

Back pumps from VAR are getting worse everyday. I went for a walk today and my back just gave up after a mile. Checked at walgreens and they didn't have any taurine. Don't want to order online because that will take a few days. Any suggestion on where i can go? Also are there any alternatives? Magnesium?

I bought bulk taurine on allstarhealth before, forget the brand..

IML Gear Cream!
To add, a few minutes ago I placed an order with Vitamin Shoppe for taurine, and fish oil. Free shipping (must be over $25), and it shows shipping TODAY.

To add, a few minutes ago I placed an order with Vitamin Shoppe for taurine, and fish oil. Free shipping (must be over $25), and it shows shipping TODAY.
That's were I got mine too. Nac is cheap also.

Thank you, yeah the VAR is awesome. I am placing order online as well. Hopefully i will have it in a couple of days. Thanks for reminder. I will add potassium to my stack as well.

Get one in person. Then get it on amazon in the future. I go with the jarrows formula. Very reasonably priced.

I know there is a company called rhino on Amazon I use to buy aakg and creatine from them. Cheap for bulk they should have it.

taurine never helped me, good luck
What were you using it for? When my lab rat was testing clen, he was cramping like crazy. Taurine helped a bit, but taurine plus potassium solved the problem like nothing ever happened.

I never heard of potassium for this. What kind/dose do you guys use?

For me taurine at 6 grams split twice a day.

Get Shredded!
I never heard of potassium for this. What kind/dose do you guys use?
300mg potassium ED.

Tbol gave me crazy cramps that even taurine/potassium didn't phase. But for anavar and clen, 2-3 grams of taurine, and 300mg of potassium ED works wonders. AY also recommends 300mg ED of magnesium as well, but I feel the taurine is the most important, followed by potassium.

What form of potassium? Different forms have different absorbtion properties. Do you just take it in the AM or pre-workout

Potassium citrate.... AM. Is that not ideal? I tend to take all my supps AM, except oral AAS which I like to get the spike before a workout.

Potassium citrate.... AM. Is that not ideal? I tend to take all my supps AM, except oral AAS which I like to get the spike before a workout.
I do this as well, but i spread fish oil during the day.

Just picked this up from vitamin shoppe today. Probably just in time too. A couple of days ago I bumped my var up to 75mg. I was smashing some chunky granola on my cheat day today and the muscles by my cheek bone and jaw felt like they just did a superset... I cracked open the bottle of taurine immediatly.. LOL

Attachments

• taurine - Copy.jpg
    taurine - Copy.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 10

I try to tale most of my support in the AM as well.

I was just curious which form. I think people forget different ones affect you differently. 400mg of Magnesium citrate makes shit for hours, while 400 mg of magnesium aspartate is a common ingredient in ZMA and helps you sleep (shit free).

For those of you that dose in the morning, how much Taurine do you usually take?

Back