• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fuck it... I will say it.

Progress

Man Whore
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
With all this supreme court stuff where is everyone thanking the men that gave their lives for freedom. Everyone wants to put on a rainbow tank top and run around like a fucking yahoo screaming bullshit. Not one time thanking any veteran.

I consider myself in the median to younger age group to most on this site. What will our military look like in 20yrs? Do we just tell other countries stop it, your hurting my feelings... I am a person blah blah blah.... I remember the whole gays in military years ago... now it's does it have a dick, does it consider itself a dick? WTF do you want to be addressed as?

Screenshot_2015-06-26-07-40-09-1_zpsjcvcle6n.png

Thanks to all the veterans....

Sounds like someone needs to get laid by 2 women

Send me some gearz and we'll talk this over.

ITS FOR THE TROOPS MAN, THE TROOPS!

Indeed

IML Gear Cream!
The name "Bruce Jenner" need not be spoken by men.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Guillotine again.

God bless our troops and thanks for you're dedication! Without them, there would be no "Merica."

Clint~

- - - Updated - - -

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Guillotine again.

Repped for attempting that rep!

I personally could care less if you're gay,straight,tranny,etc. The problem is that our country so full of pussies now that we bend over backwards protects all or their feelings that the normal everyday red blooded male is losing his rights to just be normal. Do what you want with your life,but I don't need shows and parades trying to shove it down my throat trying to make I seem like its normal and acceptable to turn yourself into a woman. Where's the straight pride parade,or the ABC family show about just being normal? Without our troops fighting for you're rights, you wouldn't be able to whine and bitch about this stuff! Lets get back to focusing on important things in our country,instead of how our future generations are fucked because no real men are being born anymore.

Get Shredded!
I personally could care less if you're gay,straight,tranny,etc. The problem is that our country so full of pussies now that we bend over backwards protects all or their feelings that the normal everyday red blooded male is losing his rights to just be normal. Do what you want with your life,but I don't need shows and parades trying to shove it down my throat trying to make I seem like its normal and acceptable to turn yourself into a woman. Where's the straight pride parade,or the ABC family show about just being normal? Without our troops fighting for you're rights, you wouldn't be able to whine and bitch about this stuff! Lets get back to focusing on important things in our country,instead of how our future generations are fucked because no real men are being born anymore.
XS they are still being born. I am currently teaching my 3 yr old how to be an alpha male. All is not lost.

With all this supreme court stuff where is everyone thanking the men that gave their lives for freedom. Everyone wants to put on a rainbow tank top and run around like a fucking yahoo screaming bullshit. Not one time thanking any veteran.

I consider myself in the median to younger age group to most on this site. What will our military look like in 20yrs? Do we just tell other countries stop it, your hurting my feelings... I am a person blah blah blah.... I remember the whole gays in military years ago... now it's does it have a dick, does it consider itself a dick? WTF do you want to be addressed as?

Screenshot_2015-06-26-07-40-09-1_zpsjcvcle6n.png

Thanks to all the veterans....
The media is so flipped and twisted. SAD they are brain washing and spoon feeding these kids horse shit....

Ty sir

Rome's collapse was caused by an over extension of military resources and the reliance on hired mercenaries from the Germanic Visigoths. In fact, this has been repeated many times over, across the planet, from the first 12 Egyptian Dynasties to the British Empire.

My point is, the level of decadence exercised by our nation and its population has fostered a culture that may not be able to facilitate our future military needs.

Rome's collapse was caused by an over extension of military resources and the reliance on hired mercenaries from the Germanic Visigoths. In fact, this has been repeated many times over, across the planet, from the first 12 Egyptian Dynasties to the British Empire.

My point is, the level of decadence exercised by our nation and its population has fostered a culture that may not be able to facilitate our future military needs.

It will when you draft them.

There are only two countries taking care of the Muslim problem. Russia, and the US. Everyone could learn a thing or two from Putin. He said this:

"If minorities prefer Sharia Law, then we advise them to go to those places where that's their state law. Russia does not need minorities, minorities need Russia and we will not grant them special privileges, or try to change out laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud they yell "discrimination"

It will when you draft them.

There are only two countries taking care of the Muslim problem. Russia, and the US. Everyone could learn a thing or two from Putin. He said this:

"If minorities prefer Sharia Law, then we advise them to go to those places where that's their state law. Russia does not need minorities, minorities need Russia and we will not grant them special privileges, or try to change out laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud they yell "discrimination"

I love Putin.

I raised my kids to not be pussies. Funny enough, they're females... Oddly enough, one's husband just left her because he acted stupid, she put him in his place (physically), and he left to mommy and daddy's. I hate that her heart is broken - I love that she stood her ground. Uhmmmm... I just thought about this - he's in the reserves. Do you all feel safer now, or does that further, yet personally, prove the point of where we're headed?

Bruce jenna is just an attention whore like the rest of his rotten family.

All of this changing gender bullshit was just to increase "his" "fame" and to acquire more wealth.

I wish that the world would just ignore scum like this, that way they would go away.

I don't give two shits that the guy is trans, just don't like the slimy way that hes profiting from it.

Back