• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Levram

Milanowjoseph

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, just wondering has anyone tried Levram out since they reopened? Was a fan of their blends and was thinking of giving them a try again. Just not sure since they had issues a few months back. Thanks for any input.

I wouldnt waste my time or hard earned money...From what Ive seen,its the same old story,empty promises and same questionable stock as before...I PMed them a good while back..as usual,nothing...DEAD IN THE WATER...

Its no longer levram... if you got the mass email he was just a scamming reseller. They have totally new ownership and are not tthree college bruhs with student loans to pay off or so they saay. :coffee:

Please EVERYONE .. Use some common sense before parting with your hard earned money .. If looking to just waste it I am sure there are plenty of GoFundMe pages you can send it to

So many proven legit sources on here it's hard to belive people will still throw their money away on shitty gear.

IML Gear Cream!
Abaxen Jew juice is not cheap to buy only cheap to use .. Some expensive oil to fry chicken in ..
Hard to get filtered canola oil.

Back