• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

31 Pro Wrestlers Dead. Steroids, Cocaine, Alcohol, and Accidents

Damn, nothing but heart issues/problems and different drug overdoses. I bet most of them still wouldn't trade what/who they where/had for more time.

Damn, nothing but heart issues/problems and different drug overdoses. I bet most of them still wouldn't trade what/who they where/had for more time.

Yea, I would rather be fit and have a shorter life than fat as fuk and die old.

Also, I was surprised to see the suicides. One guy hung himself at his dads house and another shot his wife and kid before shooting himself.

Then there was the dude that was supposed to be lowered onto the stage by a rope but it was for small tools and stuff. He fell 58 feet and landed in the ring.

Ok so.... don't do steroids, a line of blow, then grab a drink and drive. Problem solved.

Most of the deaths in wrestling are mainly due to the severe drug abuse, pain killers, coke and drinking is what did them in, long before steroids would of hurt them. They combine it all. I met a lot of them, and they are so beat up they take anything they can get there hands on. I was 14 years old and met RVD, Sabu, xpac and road dogg and they asked me at the age of 14 if i had had anything to sell them, talk about crazy.

Well first of all some of those guys were late 50's / 60's / and older, that's just dying of old age. Some died of cancer, Andre the Giant had some pituitary disorder and was over 7' tall over 500 lbs and could reportedly drink over 100 beers in a sitting. Head injuries, cocaine, alcohol, and men who are intense and living life on the edge all contribute. That being said steroids are bad for your heart in large doses so it's important to keep a good eye on things like blood pressure and blood tests.

its abusing the rec drugs while on juice that kills you. i'm guilty of it, just have to keep it in check. also add stress to that and boom youre a time bomb waiting to go

You really need to understand that the head trauma causes a lot of the suicide, depression, and self medication that ends up taxing the fuck out of their bodies.

Also, no joke, and i can't find the study, but sildanafil/tadalafil has been shown to mitigate the enlargement of the heart valve that steroids causes.

Edit: found it

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/10/141020090438.htm

Last edited:
Fuck getting old and brittle and wearing diapers and relying on someone else for everything. Enjoy life the way you want to live it, if I die tomorrow I'm cool with that. Granted I'm not a junkie, it's rare af that I even have a drink. Why tiptoe through life just to arrive safely at death? I don't fear dying, if it's my time to go then it's my time to go.

Agreed. I have three kids so I want to be around for them while they need me, but at some point in time you out grow your usefulness and become a burden. I have no plans on going out in a nursing home as they drain my life savings I want to go to my kids.

<start PSA>Honestly my dad died of heart disease at 58 and that's not old that's trashing your body. I have the most perfect 2.5 year old daughter in the world so in addition to being big and strong I want to be there for her. My dad never met any of my kids. Kinda sucks. Keeping an eye on your general Heath is important and when you're younger it's easy to make really bad decisions regarding your health. I guess what I'm saying is I'd hate to hear of anyone I know fucking themselves up to get chicks and be the most jerked dude at the beach. </end PSA>

So I'm at the grocery store the other day and I just filled my grocery cart with almonds apples greek yogurt (messed up and bought regular yogurt too) turkey, and ready to eat packets of tuna and salmon... They asked if I wanted to donate a dollar to the American heart association.

I told them "No thank you, the AHA owes me a steak and porkchops."

Agreed. I have three kids so I want to be around for them while they need me, but at some point in time you out grow your usefulness and become a burden. I have no plans on going out in a nursing home as they drain my life savings I want to go to my kids.

I have done a lot of work in a high end$$$ retirement home and to say it was depressing is an understatement. The day I can't wipe my own is the day I kiss it goodbye. They really aren't even living anymore they have no clue what they did yesterday who there children are or anything. They completely lose touch with reality. There was an 88 year old man that would come to a gym I did pt at and was sharp as a tack. He did have terrible form when he lifted you could have swore he was gonna hurt himself but when I tried giving him advice he said "I haven't hurt myself yet" and he did have a good point but other than wearing the same color sweat pants above his belly button he was as "there" as you get. Gave me hope in the aging process

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hulk Hogan is 61 and still jacked az fuck. And I guarantee he's been on the sauce for 30+ years strait. luck of the draw I guess. Now say your prayers and eat your vitamins kids.

I would say it has alot more to do with the fact that those guys are known to party hard than the fact their using juice. Some of those guys in their prime then disappear and make a come back look like they just crawled out of the movie "The Basketball Diaries", the combination of recreational use of drugs and juice though is not a good combo for the body. Example, The Hardy Boys. Not a wrestling fan anymore but thats who I could think of off the top of my head.

still friends with a pro wrestler of some repute.. partied with him and his circle of friends in the late 90's quite a bit when the circus was in town

theses gys all were recognizable faces in pro wrestling.

and every last one of them were fucking animals, the one time i felt i fit in with any group - was with those fucking dudes

the ones who have passed - they died before becoming decrepit and fucking BORING because they lived like god damned demi god rock stars and didn't give a flying fuck about being compared to a mere mortal at anything they did. i salute them all

and wrestling is 'fake'

yeah ok..

that isn't actually a 300 lb + guy doing a back flip from 6 ft up in the air landing on someone who is probably one of his very best friends int he world WITHOUT actually killing the guy.. was a daily thing for those guys taking lumps and even broken bones before risking even hurting each other

yeah, fake!!!

he didn't just pull that off crazy looking belly flop from 8' in the air and land across a prostrate body laying on god damned concrete without breaking his neck or putting his opponent into a coma. 5-15 min of acrobatics , the size and strength of those guys.. i think " fake " pro wrestling might be the hardest fucking sport there is after thai boxing/ boxing. as athletes.. those guys are amazing. i can barely do a cart wheel at 5'10 190 lbs this dude I'm friends with is almost 6'7'' 300 lbs and could do a fucking back flip off a rope i couldn't even stand up on without holding onto somehting

nothing but respect for those dudes, their athleticism

one night i was drunk, we were all drunk... there was some to rube and needed to get out of there quick. i was so hammered shit faced drunk i could barely stand.. a guy everybody here would know - picked me up and ran with me under his arm like a football to keep me form getting arrested. then set me down an apologized.

i was 175 lbs and drunk as a skunk, it must have been like holding onto a 180 lb hefty bag full of water balloons.

i got stories , yeah... but the lives those guys lived? and every singe day for years and years for decades on end... the shit they did and experienced would make me look like a monk. id trade my 50's and 60's for that kind of roller coaster ride while win my prime. to each his own, thats just me

Its the other drugs that kill them not roids.

Fuck getting old and brittle and wearing diapers and relying on someone else for everything. Enjoy life the way you want to live it, if I die tomorrow I'm cool with that. Granted I'm not a junkie, it's rare af that I even have a drink. Why tiptoe through life just to arrive safely at death? I don't fear dying, if it's my time to go then it's my time to go.

Well said Trap!

Get Shredded!
It's the injuries plus the pai killers plus the coke that does them in. Chris Benoit is a prime example of that.

Damn straight, my wife and I just spent 18 months in South America and Mexico...yeah, we spent our savings but got to enjoy it, why fucking wait til 65 and then have a heart attack or be too feeble to enjoy shit.

Here's a pic of us and our rig, UMA.

for sure... juicing was the least dangerous/unhealthy thing those guys i partied with were doing

I partied with the VonErich's when I lived in Lake Dallas, even dad was a freaking animal...yes I wrestled too (real wrestling), they were my idols back then

Damn straight, my wife and I just spent 18 months in South America and Mexico...yeah, we spent our savings but got to enjoy it, why fucking wait til 65 and then have a heart attack or be too feeble to enjoy shit.

Here's a pic of us and our rig, UMA.

Thats a great idea and I support that 110%. Good for you, I am positive the memories of the trip is worth much more than money,,

Yea, I would rather be fit and have a shorter life than fat as fuk and die old.

Also, I was surprised to see the suicides. One guy hung himself at his dads house and another shot his wife and kid before shooting himself.

Then there was the dude that was supposed to be lowered onto the stage by a rope but it was for small tools and stuff. He fell 58 feet and landed in the ring.

Actually on your second statement, bro, Owen Hart didn't land in the ring. He fell to his death and his head had hit the steel pole that attaches the turnbuckles.
And allegedly, Chris Benoit had strangled his wife and son before hanging himself in his garage. I said allegedly because I heard other stories to this matter, one of which he owed alot of money to his gear supplier and that they killed everyone to look like a suicide-murder.

Granted, alot of the past wrestlers died from drug and alcohol abuse. But the media really need to calm down with gear being the cause of death.
GEAR DON'T KILL, PEOPLE KILL.

Back