• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is Basicstero legit pharmacom?

dylanvib4

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Asf,

There are many resellers of Pharmacom products. How can you be so sure the gear is authentic when purchasing from numerous sources?

If you go to the actual Pharmacom Labs website: www.pharmacomlabs.com and click on the "Purchase" tab at the top, this will now bring you directly to the Basicstero website. When you buy from Basicstero, you are buying directly from Pharmacom Labs!

We want our family here to know that you are in good hands, and will only receive quality Pharmacom oils and orals from us here. Make sure to keep an eye out for our current promos and auctions!

Thanks all and may the gainz be with you!
Dylan

Nice, impressed so far....you guys seem to be top notch

Before I first ordered I emailed Pharmacom to confirm. They stated the same thing, they are the direct sales department, no reseller.

Nice, impressed so far....you guys seem to be top notch
Working hard to be definitely, it's a good thing we have level-headed people here at ASF that aren't naive or believe unsupported bs like meso or Evo produces. Either way, we're simply making our way the right way, alongside the handful of other incredible sources here at ASF. Thanks brotha!
Before I first ordered I emailed Pharmacom to confirm. They stated the same thing, they are the direct sales department, no reseller.
Absolutely, I hope everybody who orders first and is skeptical does the same thing. Thanks for pitching in here bro and confirming with experience!

Back