• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Paxton is the bomb !!!!!!!!!!!! First order

razorbackflyboy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have to say after a few months of reseaching being my first order i had narrow it down to a few people. I ran across a gentleman thats on the forum he has been a blessing and very helpful me i cant say his name i don have permissimon put he know his shit When i ask him about paxton he told me that they were simply the best in quality service and just all around a hell of a company and thats excatly what i have experience. All4 muscle has also been best the commuciation guy and business man ive seen. Whether its a small question are alot of questions he answer everytime. he talk to me reassure me two weeks before i pulled the trigger that it would be fine. Last friday i made my order by friday evening pax was already sending emails and keeping me update. I woke up sat knowing that i will would my package around wed because pax had sent me other email saying it on its way. Guess what my dam package was here.m before noon monday thats a hell of a deal. These guys knew it was my first time made my experince the best ever. Im a southern guy been raise on a farm own a huge cropdusting business so i know when you see a company with service the best quality and men with intergrity these guys are it. I see alot people that have trouble with there supplier are the mail is crewed up well i have a soultion its call paxton say it three times and you will have it down paxton paxton paxton thanks guys razorbackflyboy!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to say after a few months of reseaching being my first order i had narrow it down to a few people. I ran across a gentleman thats on the forum he has been a blessing and very helpful me i cant say his name i don have permissimon put he know his shit When i ask him about paxton he told me that they were simply the best in quality service and just all around a hell of a company and thats excatly what i have experience. All4 muscle has also been best the commuciation guy and business man ive seen. Whether its a small question are alot of questions he answer everytime. he talk to me reassure me two weeks before i pulled the trigger that it would be fine. Last friday i made my order by friday evening pax was already sending emails and keeping me update. I woke up sat knowing that i will would my package around wed because pax had sent me other email saying it on its way. Guess what my dam package was here.m before noon monday thats a hell of a deal. These guys knew it was my first time made my experince the best ever. Im a southern guy been raise on a farm own a huge cropdusting business so i know when you see a company with service the best quality and men with intergrity these guys are it. I see alot people that have trouble with there supplier are the mail is crewed up well i have a soultion its call paxton say it three times and you will have it down paxton paxton paxton thanks guys razorbackflyboy!!!!!!!!!!!
0c3f66ddd365ebc96c44ba77774959a6.jpg

Please read the rules. Good luck on your cycle.

I'm also a fellow beginner researching for the best help I can get on here, what cycle did you start with if you don't mind me asking?

Hey bro hit up paxton and email them they are super guys and very experience you want go wrong. Dont get confuse cause there is alot of stuff out there im a southern boy not a momma boy im 46 im telling you stick with the paxton family tell them razorbackfly sent you. Your can pm if you need to ask me something

Ya, good luck..

Welcome aboard..

Be sure to brush up on the rules, it'll save you quite a bit of abuse.

Welcome aboard..

Be sure to brush up on the rules, it'll save you quite a bit of abuse.

Yea, tough bunch around here, they will abuse you like a red headed step child that is for sure.

Even if your a good ole boy from the south ;)

Yea, tough bunch around here, they will abuse you like a red headed step child that is for sure.

Even if your a good ole boy from the south ;)

Trust me.. this is true.

I am blessed with two red-headed step children... no fucking joke.

Back