• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

HOLA! About time I hang here more often...

Victorz06

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I think most of the vets and staff here know who I am. Been on staff over on IM for 8 years or so, been training for about 20+ years, turned "anabolic" about 16 years ago. Almost went pro...suffered many injuries and life/work had other plans for me. Had a board of my own and have been a moderator on at least 4 other forums. Injuries and health have improved, so I am trying to get back into the game. I'm in the middle of what is most likely my last cycle....however I will always run GH for the rest of my life. Right now I stand at 37 yo, 273lbs, 9%bf, and am 6'1".

Welcome to the dark side

Welcome over here.....your advice will be a nice addition...

Thanks fellas. I always come here for research, but got more time on my hands. I'll always be happy to help my brothers with whatever they might need. I've been around the block many many times....I won't throw any bro-science at ya. Anything I have to contribute I get from personal experiences and from credited studies. Stay strong fellas.

/V

Welcome Vic! Always were a great help over at IMF good to see you over here!

Back