• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The word Ni**er

Griffith

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
cant believe your American president actually use this word lolz

"Racism, we are not cured of it. And it's not just a matter of it not being polite to say 'nigger' in public. That's not the measure of whether racism still exists or not," he said. "It's not just a matter of overt discrimination. Societies don't, overnight, completely erase everything that happened 200 to 300 years prior."

Obama is the man.....yes im aware most Americans dont ike him, but the rest of the world does....

When I have a problem with a black.. Nigger is my go to word. I'm not racist tho.. Ill call you a white piece of shit just as fast. Or perhaps a spic if I'm dealing with a brown fellow. But honestly who gives a fuck. Look at the context he used it in. God damn fox news over here.

When I have a problem with a black.. Nigger is my go to word. I'm not racist tho.. Ill call you a white piece of shit just as fast. Or perhaps a spic if I'm dealing with a brown fellow. But honestly who gives a fuck. Look at the context he used it in. God damn fox news over here.
Or chink if you a yellow fellow 😂

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Wet back for mexican....or canyada for canadians .....:coffee:

So people actually pay attention to what he says? The only thing more pointless is the next election where we get Clinton or Bush. Again.

So people actually pay attention to what he says? The only thing more pointless is the next election where we get Clinton or Bush. Again.

We fuckin better not god damn it.. Year after year after year.. We are spoon feed the same lies.. At this point Jrotten, I think we deserve what we get .. We FUCKED bro!!

"Obama is the man" dumbass quote of the year right there, since we're on the topic, Obama has had a unique opportunity to be the man and improve race relations in this country but has failed miserably making things worse proving he's no different than the racists he claims are such a problem for our country (and he means white people). "If I had a son he'd look like trayvon" no one that says something that stupid will ever be the man

We fuckin better not god damn it.. Year after year after year.. We are spoon feed the same lies.. At this point Jrotten, I think we deserve what we get .. We FUCKED bro!!
How is this news? George Carlin talked about this year's ago.

No names for Indians ?????? Lol I only see them when I go to the mountains so I just say what's up cheif

IML Gear Cream!
No names for Indians ?????? Lol I only see them when I go to the mountains so I just say what's up cheif

I usually just call Indians, drunks my friend.

Some times at the gym... with my beats on... and little Wayne in on my spotify... I sqeak out the words under the extreme distress of the weights. Occassionally nigger will slide in there. And I have a intenal freak out moment when I question how loud I uttered it.

more veterans have been killed by cops than have been killed in combat, twice as many whites are killed by cops than blacks, more people are killed by police each year than have been killed in all terrorist attacks. I'm pretty sure the media is intentionally focusing on white against black violence the smallest demographic of violence to take white folks attention away from the real story, case when whites get behind an issue you will see a change. no one gives 2 fucks about what black people want and thats the truth

more veterans have been killed by cops than have been killed in combat, twice as many whites are killed by cops than blacks, more people are killed by police each year than have been killed in all terrorist attacks. I'm pretty sure the media is intentionally focusing on white against black violence the smallest demographic of violence to take white folks attention away from the real story, case when whites get behind an issue you will see a change. no one gives 2 fucks about what black people want and thats the truth

:clapping:

please point me in the direction of a source for this first claim
tyia

i fucking hate o b a m a

race baiting piece of shit

anybody likes him ?

what the fuck is wrong with you he's a fucking LAWYER !

why are people so god damned gullible

Some times at the gym... with my beats on... and little Wayne in on my spotify... I sqeak out the words under the extreme distress of the weights. Occassionally nigger will slide in there. And I have a intenal freak out moment when I question how loud I uttered it.

Wanna visit my gym with your beats on?
First time I heard "beats on" when talking about DJ. I usually hear "beats off". :coffee:

As shitty as id like to be in this thread i cant. There are two little black girlz who live at the end of my block and they alwayz stop buy to see what im doing when im remodeling... i even let them run some screws in spindles on the deck i recently built. Thhey are like 7 and 6 and just being kids and curious. They actually did a good job setting a few spindle screws. Its a community thing.

In 11 years its on.... plant the seed and fuck the tree. :winkfinger:

I honestly don't care for the word being said by white or back people.

I Agree 100% if its a shit word then its a shit word. It can't be in our vocabulary and yet be under the control of a portion of people concerning how it's used. I'd much rather offend someone I don't care for on a more personal level. I don't need any words that diffuse the impact across a population. If its a black person or a white person or a Mexican or a whatever and I think said person is a fucking moron enough to say so out loud I've probably already amassed my reasons why and when I express them they will be specific to that individual. Trust me that stings whoever you're fed up with far worse than faggot or nigger or beaner ever will.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

As shitty as id like to be in this thread i cant. There are two little black girlz who live at the end of my block and they alwayz stop buy to see what im doing when im remodeling... i even let them run some screws in spindles on the deck i recently built. Thhey are like 7 and 6 and just being kids and curious. They actually did a good job setting a few spindle screws. Its a community thing.

In 11 years its on.... plant the seed and fuck the tree. :winkfinger:
They are just checking out your tvs for their parents.

I still cant believe big ronnie is black.

He is a very handsome man!

I can't believe Moar African-American gentlemen aren't on the boards, given their superior genetics as demonstrated by the pros.

Back