• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Caber or prami tabs

McDouche

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone know where I can get some caber or prami tabs? Preferably a domestic supplier

I have some prami research chems but I think it went bad after a plane ride and then sitting in a hot car. It seemed to be working prior to the trip. Unfortunately this is going to happen as part of my job every week so I need some tabs since they should be able to withstand the heat.

I used Iron Mag prami and it was awful. I hear good things about their product but in my opinion, absolutely unusable. Makes me congested, tierd but unable to sleep, itchy. It even upsets my stomach. These symtoms didn't come about one time either. 15-20minutes after my dosing... Like clock work. Anyway, if you find a source for caber, let me know bro. Thatd be much appreciated

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

I used Iron Mag prami and it was awful. I hear good things about their product but in my opinion, absolutely unusable. Makes me congested, tierd but unable to sleep, itchy. It even upsets my stomach. These symtoms didn't come about one time either. 15-20minutes after my dosing... Like clock work. Anyway, if you find a source for caber, let me know bro. Thatd be much appreciated

That means it was real...

I don't doubt it was real. Just hard to use with side effects like that.

That's how I know mine is ruined/bunk. No sides lol

I'd rather have a tough sleep hear or there but no prolactin issues and the dick of a god

When you take prami, you start low and work your way up. If you get congested and you can't sleep then it is not just good, but great. It also means you took too high of a dose. When you start low and work your way up you can find your perfect dose.

When you take prami, you start low and work your way up. If you get congested and you can't sleep then it is not just good, but great. It also means you took too high of a dose. When you start low and work your way up you can find your perfect dose.

Been wondering why my sleep has been terrible lately haha also congested as fuck in the mornings too

Nope. Just ended up going with more prami chems

IML Gear Cream!
Hate to shamelessly plug....

but GR has Pfizer Caber, it is expensive compared to research/off brand chems but in my experience definitely worth the security. Mind you it is still cheaper than our competitors (plus you can get 10% off :coffee:).

Hate to shamelessly plug....

but GR has Pfizer Caber, it is expensive compared to research/off brand chems but in my experience definitely worth the security. Mind you it is still cheaper than our competitors (plus you can get 10% off :coffee:).
Shame Shame

this..its got to be started slow ad worked up slow

I thought mfl carried caber tabs at one point?

40spt.jpg

Nick Fury says, "If it's good enough for Big Ronnie, then shut the fuck up and take your IMR Prami like a man".

But.. But... It makes me feel yucky inside!

But.. But... It makes me feel yucky inside!

Then you did it wrong. Start low and work up to find the sweet spot. Congestion, itchy, tired and sleeplessness is because you dosed too high. We already covered that. You did forget the blurred vision.

Then you did it wrong. Start low and work up to find the sweet spot. Congestion, itchy, tired and sleeplessness is because you dosed too high. We already covered that. You did forget the blurred vision.
How often do you take it? Im like every 3rd day

GR and Steroid4you both has LEGIT caber. And I sure as shit recommend that over Research Grade. Except, IM Research has been the only legit Aromasin I've ever used in Research Grade form. Dude, just got with the tabs. Plus, sponsors on here are always running good deals/auctions for caber. It's not that hard to get your hands on anymore. Just go with the real stuff.

Like others have said, prami even at 1mg will make you sick and probably puke. I know from experience! Start at .125 mg and work up

Get Shredded!
I've used Prami and I hate it. Sides aren't worth it to me. I got pharma caber from napsgear and there are zero sides. They take forever to deliver but they always come through. I also prefer tabs just because I don't have to taste the liquid.

Back