• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Quality Food log. Clean eating never taste so good.

DUB73

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
All my friends that eat clean are jealous of my food prep. Keeping food clean is easy, making it desirable day in and day out takes some creativity and knowing what goes good with certain foods. I will try to get as many meals in here as I can. Today I made some 99% lean ground turkey loafs. I mixed my ground turkey with 0 calories, carbs and fats to keep the macros stable to diet. Salts are high for me right now so adjust salt intake to diet.

1 pack jennyo 99% lean ground turkey
tbsp Huy Fong chili garlic sauce
granulated garlic to desired
granulated onion to desired
salt and pepper to desired
tbsp fat free Italian dressing

top loaf with sriracha red sauce and black pepper

Bake 375 degree for 25-30 mins and these are damn good.

Meal was ground turkey loaf with red potato and green beans. Added some creamy horseradish to the salted potatoes.

Had some pictures to post but the server will not allow them to post.

Wow. I need to try that. Sounds awesome. Would love to see more when you have the time

Sounded so good, I made some with ground chicken. It is pretty damn tasty, thanks for the recipe bro.

Here is the finished meal. Pictures are not wanting to load but this one came through. I used a cupcake dish to make the loafs.

Attachments

• image (4).jpg
    image (4).jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 30
Back