• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bactrim and tanning

ROID

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Good or bad idea ?

I will never use Tren E again. I've never had a problem with acne until I used tren e. Its really just a few bumps but I cannot stand any amount of acne.

So , this is why I want to tan. The bactrim is for an unrelated condition.

Maybe the bactrim will eliminate the acne ?

Not sure about the Bactrim working, but it cant hurt since acne stems from bacterial infections anyways.

Tanning however works for me, along with the old Dial anti-bacterial soap.

Anti biotics make you sensitive to light. I was just curious if it would be a rash like sensitive or that you just tan easier.

If I had to guess, you may end up looking a bit patchy or uneven. Or yes, rash like.

This is what I'm concerned about.

I have two huge bumps on my right arm or I wouldn't even worry with tanning. Damn acne, damn tren,

This is all Basskillers fault.

I would def be concerned about the bumps first and foremost.

Like I say, tanning does help with the acne. You will also be covered in caramelly goodness, just sayin.

Does tren a give you acne?

Not really. A few small bumps. I had some tren e from a while back and decided to give it a try.I stopped at week 6.

It been over a month since I've pinned anything. Hormones are just out of whack.

I always had problems with acne. Antibiotics, creams, gels, washes, scrubs, all with mediocre success.

Tanning has done better for me than anything else.

With regards to bactrim, you might have patchiness, uneven-ness, super dry skin, and be susceptible to serious burning. All of this is dependent on your body chemistry though. I've had any and all of those results myself

Bactrim does fight acne. I used to cycle it along with doxycycline and minocycline for that purpose. One in use for 6 mos till the acne bacteria got resistant, then switch to the next in line. It's not as strong as the other two however. Minocycline is the best but it'll grey your teeth in the long run, so obviously not a great long term drug.

Some ppl get very weak response from antibiotics though. When I'm on cycle, accutane is the only thing that works. Hoses my lipids tho.

Back