• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anabolic America Sponsored log.

tgrady

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am 5 weeks out from a show. This is going to be my first one sense 2011.

My cycle at the moment.
Test Prop
Tren Ace
Winstrol
Letro

My diet and it is the same everyday, but will change closer to comp day.

M1 half a cup of grits half a cup of blueberries 2 scoops whey protein

M2 8 ounces chicken breast 3 ounce yam

M3 8 oz chicken breast with one fourth cup white rice

M4 8 ounces tilapia or COD vegetables

M5 8 ounces tilapia or COD vegetables

M6 1 cup of egg whites 1 scoop of whey protein

Training.
Monday and Thursday - Chest and Back
Tuesday and Friday - Shoulder's and Arms
Wednesday and Sat - Legs

Day off Today. But i wanted to post my cycle mg and info. If anyone wants info on what i was doing before this 5 week out point, you can message me and i will go over it or ill post it later in a new thread.

So my current cycle. 5 weeks out 4 weeks out starting tomorrow

100mg prop eod
150mg Tren Ace eod
40 mg winny Ed I will bump it up to 80mg 3 weeks out.

Subbed. Good shit man. I'm gonna be starting an AA log as well within the next 2 weeks.

Subbed. Good shit man. I'm gonna be starting an AA log as well within the next 2 weeks.

I will be watching for it brotha :)

After this show, i am going to bulk up big time, all on AA products only. I love the product, i feel like i would of have had 10x better look right now, with there products if i ran them the entire time. So i will be running a log, posting pictures from day 1 through the entire cycle and will have to get pics for that show.

But untill then i will be running this log.

Just pinned 150mg Tren Ace into my right Quad, painless and smooth as can be. My appetite is actually up to which im very happy about. Usually when i get towards the end of my cycles, i will run into appetite and digestion problems. But not this time.

Ok so i been off here a few days, been on pain meds big time. I have to fill everyone in. The show i was going to on july 11th, i will not be able to compete. I was in an accident, and was in the hospital. I have a Compression Fracture of my L1 lumar Vertebra, closed.

I will be out of work, out of the gym for at least 6 to 8 weeks.

I want to thank Anabolic America for hooking me up. And helping me. I will still run the products, and post a log with photos, videos when i heal up to show off the products. I can not stress enough how much i LOVED TRENBOLONE ACE. It is the best Tren i have ever used, and AA will be the only products i use from here on out.

Thank you everyone.

Back