• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Why am I not married with kids ?

I'm eye balling everything that moves. I'm not even geared. It's gonna get ugly in a couple weeks. Ill be such a whore.

- - - Updated - - -

Good has blessed you

I need companionship.

Married with kids= over time, sporting games, shopping doctors school did I mention over time... Less gym less internet less friends did I say anything about over time.... More doctors note shopping way way less sex... Cold showers....

Unless you are me and are married to Mrs stockpott... Then you get lots of sex, gym time and meals cooked for you....

how old are you?
i'm 44 no kids no attachments. just a pit bull. that bitch will always love me
its kinda nice, but sometimes i wonder if i'm missing out

You fucking love money. I keep having a discussion with my better half where we each take turns on the 'let's have a kid' vs 'let's have all the money' point of view lol

doesn't matter whats missing, you're going to miss out

that said , loneliness is a motherfucker

be thankful for what blessings you have, if you don't like something.. change it

best wishes man

Bronson

Married with kids= over time, sporting games, shopping doctors school did I mention over time... Less gym less internet less friends did I say anything about over time.... More doctors note shopping way way less sex... Cold showers....

I work insane amounts of overtime already. A 40 hr work week is for fags.

I think I am feeling regret today. Oh how I miss you testosterone.

doesn't matter whats missing, you're going to miss out

that said , loneliness is a motherfucker

be thankful for what blessings you have, if you don't like something.. change it

best wishes man

Bronson

I'm missing out by not having kids ?

8, 5, 4, 11 months, and 1 month

Oh u have irish twins I see :eek:.......

I planned on not havin kids , but at age 38 I goofed up and one slipped passed the goaly now she just turned 5 and I couldnt imagine life with out her......needless to say I got snipped:winkfinger:

I always want what I don't have. When I was single I longed for a companion and now that I have a GF and a few kids I long for time alone. Its a crazy world we live in.

I'm missing out by not having kids ?

yerp.

and if you have kids, you'll miss out on time for yourself , personal freedom.

my opinion respectfully,

just my opinion and nobody has to agree..

true manhood starts with fatherhood.

if i didn't have children - i would just be some asshole with 23 years experience at being 19 year old.

oh the fun times.. sigh

but yeah, id have missed out on having kids.

Get Shredded!
I'm 44 years old and never had nor wanted kids. I never felt that void in my life and never imagined myself as a father. I have no regrets and couldn't imagine raising a child and wouldn't want that responsibility. I'm also a very selfish person and that's another reason I never wanted children. Couldn't imagine giving up the things I enjoy in life for the sake of reproducing. There are enough people in the world today anyway...

my opinion respectfully,

true manhood starts with fatherhood.
if i didn't have children - i would just be some asshole with 23 years experience at being 19 year old.

Fathering a child does not define anyone as a man. Any man can father a child. There's plenty of piece of shit, deadbeat mother fuckers out there that have kids.

I'm 44 years old and never had nor wanted kids. I never felt that void in my life and never imagined myself as a father. I have no regrets and couldn't imagine raising a child and wouldn't want that responsibility. I'm also a very selfish person and that's another reason I never wanted children. Couldn't imagine giving up the things I enjoy in life for the sake of reproducing. There are enough people in the world today anyway...

valid points. all of them. enough that i would never argue with that logic

at the same time, being the head of a family, example to my son what a man should be , an example to my daughters what a husband and father should be

has made me into something much greater than i ever was, ever would have been, without becoming a father.

i missed out on a lot of fine pussy being married.

i missed out on being able to fuck my wife at least as many times as i have managed to bang her - becuae the kids are on me and her both like a bunch of little wet t shirts with feet 24/7

i like being a father because I'm selfish

defender

provider

setting the example for honor chivalry and strength

i love my woman, my children, more than i could ever have loved myself

and i love being the old lion watching everyone grow and begin to venture out on their own

but ohhhh, some days.. some girly whirly flirting with me, and I'm going home to listen to kids bicker and a baby cry with a wife thats on the rag

yeah, doesn't matter whats mssing. you're just gonna miss out

whatever it is you don't pursue, tends to become that green green grass on the other side

- - - Updated - - -

Fathering a child does not define you as a man. Any man can father a child. There's plenty of piece of shit, deadbeat mother fuckers out there that have kids.

a father , not a fucking sperm donor

you get that right..

I see the world going to shit around me. I wouldn't want to bring a kid into this shit hole. Consider your self lucky. You always want what you don't have, until you fuckin have it, then you wish you never wanted it.

Oh u have irish twins I see :eek:.......

I planned on not havin kids , but at age 38 I goofed up and one slipped passed the goaly now she just turned 5 and I couldnt imagine life with out her......needless to say I got snipped:winkfinger:

Yea my girl is tying o make me get snipped as well. but I have 4 girls and 1 boy and want another boy. so we'll have to see how that goes.

I'm snipped because I'm old and I have three kids. 2 boys, 1 girl. It's the perfect ratio for me. I'm not knocking anyone, but having kids has made me redefine manhood. For me. Personally. Honestly it was having my daughter at 35 when I thought I'd had all the kids I'd ever have, that got me lifting again after 17 years without a barbell in my hands.

Truth be told I was a completely useless excuse for a human being, junky alcoholic until I met my wife. The thought of losing my kids finally got me off the booze. Divorce and all that bullshit had a profound impact but then my daughter came along and kicked me in the ass again and got me moving. Having kids isn't for everyone and I'm pretty sure I don't ever want to be married again, but if they mean anything to you like they are "supposed" to then marriage and kids will change the man you are. More or less idk.

Then again, I weigh 45 pounds more than I did when I was married though and I'm about 15% less bodyfat and 10 pounds heavier than when my daughter was born so technically I guess I am more of a man!

Also today is the 5th anniversary of me finalizing my divorce and tomorrow is the first Father's Day I've had all of my kids together. So basically I'm partying like an old reformed rockstar all weekend :D

Single life is awesome.... i murdered mt neighbors treez and told her to fuck off. Monday im calling th city about buildingg a niggered up deck thats over my property line👍

Back