• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New b

CalorieKiller22

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been browsing around on some other forums for a year or so now and i wanted to meet some new people who weren't into promoting super dmz 3.0 for 6 weeks, tried that stuff and really feel I made a mistake on that being my first cycle. I used all the proper supports and pct as recommended by other members but I really felt like shit for the 4 weeks I was on. Made some good gains and thank god I didn't mess my organs up!!!

Now to introduce myself:
Name: jay
Height: 5" 9'
Weight: 185
Goals, always bulking :), was a heroin addict for a year of my life a few years back and lifting saved my life. All those nights not knowing how to live without a drug were dark but going to the gym and getting that awesome pump has kept me clean for 3 years. I started off at around 150 lbs, and have been eating like a horse (3500+ calories) on a daily basis. My job is super highly active and according to my monitor I burn 1600 calories a day just walking so I'm always crushing the food. Also my girlfriend is a doctor so if anyone had any questions they don't want to ask their physician she is always more than willing to help out in anyway!!?

Thanks guys if you actually read all that and hope to meet some like minded people

Welcome! Read the stickies - very helpful for beginners

Back