• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Peptide Stack - Your Thoughts?

Burl

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been researching peptides extensively lately. I've seen a lot of good stuff, as well as some contradicting and confusing stuff, and even a few posts claiming it costs about as much as GH with all the daily injections.

Current Stats after taking 1 year and 3 months completely off:
1) Age - 31
2) Weight and Percent BodyFat - 6' 205lbs 23% BF (measured with a caliper -- sounds high, but I don't look fat at all, and my abs show when I flex them)
3) Years of Consistent Training experience - 5
4) Previous Cycle experience - 2 cycles of Test Cyp @ 250mg/wk with Tbol run 5 weeks at the end of 2nd Test cycle.
5) Training routine and Diet - Please take my word that this is in order. I have this dialed in when I return to training (I've only gained body fat because of my poor diet and zero exercise over the past year and a quarter).
6) Cycle Goals - Lean out (get BF% back down into the low teens as a starting point), ultimately build physique-style aesthetic. I'm also very interested in the 'anti-aging' benefits of running peptides.

I am putting to together the following stack based on my research:
GHRP-6 / 100mcg 3x ED (for the appetite boosting qualities)
CJC 1295 (no DAC) 100mcg 3x ED
Hgh fragment / 100mcg 177-191 3x ED (for the aid in fat loss)
IGF-1 LR3 /100mcg 3x ED

The first three compounds would be taken: upon waking, pre-workout, and before bed, while the IGF-1 LR3 would be taken upon waking, post-workout, and before bed.

I understand there would be a Prolactin concern running the Frag and the GHRP-6, and I would like to add Caber at 0.5mg twice weekly.

I may or may not stack these with an AAS cycle, but will probably do a first run without AAS just to see how I react.

Lastly, I read somewhere recently that certain peptides can affect the prostate. Any advice on what I can take to reduce the risk? I don't really want to take a 5-Alpha Reductase Inhibitor if I don't absolutely need it because I've read it can have contraindications with certain AAS.

Let me know what you guys think!

Hey, thanks Bass, I've actually read so many of your posts. Repping you now for all the great info!

I picked GHRP6 because of its appetite boosting effects, and I plan to channel that hunger into making it easier to eat super clean. Basically it would enable me to pound more veggies (raw and steamed) and other fibrous carbohydrates with every meal, which I sometimes struggle to eat when I'm not hungry enough. You follow my logic? Not saying it will work, just wanted to elaborate, so you know where I'm coming from.

Sorry just got back from a friends house. Watched the Bellator fights.

I caught the reason as for why the 6 over the 2.
But the thing is, make damn sure you can keep it clean.

I used to love using Eq during my cutting phase, but it too has the side effect of making some hungry. It started doing it with me. It was so bad that while working construction, my lunch with was huge anyways was devoured by lunchtime and there wasn't much around to keep eating clean..

The other thing is 100mcgs of igf 3 times a day.. that's a lot considering the other things your taking
I think I would cut that inhalf.

But I hope you keep a log while doing this.. it would be a great learning tool for others.

glad my posts and any articles that I wrote has helped you. Afterall, that's why we're all here.. to help where we can and also to learn

Thanks and good luck

Bass, thanks again for helping me with this!

I want to give the -6 a shot, but I may just get some -2 or Ipam in case I feel the need to switch mid cycle.

And I think I will try to keep a log like you have suggested. But I have a few more things I need to figure out first...

I was going over some of your info on the "all about peptides" thread you created and I read in one section that peptides are administered Subq, but in the GHRP-6 section, it says they are administered into the mucosal cheek tissue by squirting the syringe in that area. So which is best?

Just to clarify my question on administration, I'm also asking it to find out if I can combine multiple peptides in a single injection to reduce the number of total physical injections per day. So, for example, I would ideally want to take the GHRP-6, CJC 1295, and the Frag in one injection, SubQ for each administration 3x ED. And I would take the LR3 SubQ separately. I believe this would be okay, but correct me if I'm wrong.

And btw, I will definitely take your advice on reducing the LR3 dosage to 50cmg 3x daily.

Ok, so I was able to find answers to the previous two concerns by doing a little more research.

Consequently, I discovered a "burst cycle" method of dosing peptides described here: http://allaboutpeptides.com/high-dose-peptide-cycles/. I may try to go that route instead, since I am looking for a bit more than anti-aging from the peptides. So my new prospective peptide stack would be as follows:

Mon-Wed-Fri:
Upon Waking: 400mcg Ipamorelin, 300mcg GRF 1-29
Post Workout: 400mcg GHRP-2, 300mcg GRF 1-29 , 50mcg IGF-1 LR3
Before Bed: 1000mcg Ipamorelin, 500mcg GRF 1-29, 0.25mg Cabergoline

Tue-Thur-Sat:
Upon Waking: 500mcg Frag 177-191

Sun:
Off

This stack would be cycled 4 weeks on / 4 weeks off.
I plan to do fasted cardio on the days running the Frag, and wait about 3 hours before eating, in order to maximize the fat burning capabilities of Frag.

I've just realized an oversight I made regarding the Frag...I have been writing Frag 177-191, when I mean to be writing Frag 176-191. Apparently there is a difference and the 176 is the to use. Sorry for any confusion.

I had really bad water retention AND gyno flare up on GHRP.

Were you running caber from the start of your cycle? Or an AI with Nolva on hand for gyno?

Ok, so I was able to find answers to the previous two concerns by doing a little more research.

Consequently, I discovered a "burst cycle" method of dosing peptides described here: http://allaboutpeptides.com/high-dose-peptide-cycles/. I may try to go that route instead, since I am looking for a bit more than anti-aging from the peptides. So my new prospective peptide stack would be as follows:

Mon-Wed-Fri:
Upon Waking: 400mcg Ipamorelin, 300mcg GRF 1-29
Post Workout: 400mcg GHRP-2, 300mcg GRF 1-29 , 50mcg IGF-1 LR3
Before Bed: 1000mcg Ipamorelin, 500mcg GRF 1-29, 0.25mg Cabergoline

Tue-Thur-Sat:
Upon Waking: 500mcg Frag 177-191

Sun:
Off

This stack would be cycled 4 weeks on / 4 weeks off.
I plan to do fasted cardio on the days running the Frag, and wait about 3 hours before eating, in order to maximize the fat burning capabilities of Frag.

i would spread out your Ipam, Mod GRF and GHRP-2 over 7 days per week. Lower your doses, there really isn't any reason to cycle on and off.....everything that I've read says you can continually run this.

I load up my Ipam, GHRP-2 and Mod GRF in the same syringe without any issues. Just be careful you accidentally push some from the syringe into the vial......over time you'll get to be an expert on this!

IML Gear Cream!
i would spread out your Ipam, Mod GRF and GHRP-2 over 7 days per week. Lower your doses, there really isn't any reason to cycle on and off.....everything that I've read says you can continually run this.

I load up my Ipam, GHRP-2 and Mod GRF in the same syringe without any issues. Just be careful you accidentally push some from the syringe into the vial......over time you'll get to be an expert on this!

Hey thanks, ffang! I appreciate the info. Hmm, so much to consider here! So how long have you personally ran peptides continuously for? Any gyno, water retention, or other sides in your experience?

I've been running them going on 9 months......the only side I get is numbness and tingling in my hands, usually at night. You get used to it though. It takes a while to really notice the effects though.....I would say 6 months and then people started telling me how I was looking younger, skin looking better, etc.....

I spent several months studying everything that I could find from Basskiller and Datbtrue.

Here is my current regimen 4x per day.......

Mod GRF - 100mcg
GHRP-2 - 100mcg
Ipam - 200 mcg

I load them all into the same syringe.

I've been running them going on 9 months......the only side I get is numbness and tingling in my hands, usually at night. You get used to it though. It takes a while to really notice the effects though.....I would say 6 months and then people started telling me how I was looking younger, skin looking better, etc.....

I spent several months studying everything that I could find from Basskiller and Datbtrue.

Here is my current regimen 4x per day.......

Mod GRF - 100mcg
GHRP-2 - 100mcg
Ipam - 200 mcg

I load them all into the same syringe.

Cool, thanks for the additional info! Very helpful. Repped. So are you running the peptides simply with anti-aging goals in mind, or also for bodybuilding/lean mass growth and pronounced fat loss goals?

Yes.......my TRT doc prescribed me GHRP-6/Semorelin which I took once per day bedtime for about 3 months. Then I read there was much better peptides to run for my desired results.

Yes.......my TRT doc prescribed me GHRP-6/Semorelin which I took once per day bedtime for about 3 months. Then I read there was much better peptides to run for my desired results.
I see, so that's a 'yes' to running them strictly for anti-aging purposes, right?

I have a buddy that is prescribed ghrp from his doc.

If you get a chance try mk677. Its known to raise prolactin a little the first couple doses but will recede with extended use. does not raise cortisol either. My research sunject hss been using it now for 5 weeks at 12.5mg ed at night. His forearms look like popeye right now. I will never use a different peptide due to ease of liquid and its pretty damn effective

If you get a chance try mk677. Its known to raise prolactin a little the first couple doses but will recede with extended use. does not
raise cortisol either. My research sunject hss been using it now for 5 weeks at 12.5mg ed at night. His forearms look like popeye right now. I will never use a different peptide due to ease of liquid and its pretty damn effective

LOL nice. Thanks for the tip. So your research subject is just running the mk677 solo (no other peptides)? Can you PM me your source if you don't mind. I might have to check this stuff out as well. Thanks.

LOL nice. Thanks for the tip. So your research subject is just running the mk677 solo (no other peptides)? Can you PM me your source if you don't mind. I might have to check this stuff out as well. Thanks.
Just mk-677 solo. Pm sent.

Thanks, Pump.

Been doing more reading/researching on peptides and I'm thinking about swapping out the LR3 in favor of DES for the following reasons...
-LR3 lingers systemically and can cause growth in unwanted areas like the intestines and so forth, whereas DES clears the body quickly.
-DES is said to have a more localized affinity if site injected IM immediately post workout.
-DES is supposedly more 'powerful,' for lack of a better word, compared to LR3.

One thing I'm still confused about it when to take DES. I'm reading a lot of conflicting info on whether to take it pre or post workout. PreWO equating to insane muscle pumps and PostWO equating to more effective site growth. Correct me if I'm wrong here.

Also, going to take Fang's advice into consideration by lowering and spreading out the dosages as further research on 'boom' dosing peptides has left me swaying back to the original dosage standards. Also plan to run this for at least 8-12 weeks continuously instead of cycling it.

So here's the updated cycle.

3-4 injections per day combining the following:
Upon Waking: 100mcg Ipamorelin, 100mcg GRF 1-29, 100mcg Frag 176-191
(taken in one injection Subq)
Post Workout: 100mcg GHRP-2, 100mcg GRF 1-29, 100mcg Frag 176-191
Before Bed: 100mcg Ipamorelin, 100mcg GRF 1-29, 100mcg Frag 176-191
Immediately Post Workout (only on training days): 100mcg IGF-1 DES (taken IM at site trained; bilaterally)

Plus 0.25mg Cabergoline taken 3x weekly.

Please chime in with any additional thoughts or concerns. They are always appreciated!

Get Shredded!
Forgot to mention I intend to try 12.5mg of MK-677 ED before bed in addition to the above protocol.

Forgot to mention I intend to try 12.5mg of MK-677 ED before bed in addition to the above protocol.
Heck yeah! You know how to party! That's a serious peptide protocol! I like your way of doing things!

Back