• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

RC labs g2g

bucky28

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just wanted to give a quick update I'm about a week in with running gear that I baught from the 20$ sale I'm running there tren ace tren e and tests e and test prop. I'm front loading the first 4 weeks with prop and ace.Anyway it seems like a lot of people where complaining about pip from RC's gear I'm 4 shots in and no pip at all. And that tren ace seems just as strong as when I first got it from rc back in the day on 2 of my shots I got that funny taste in my mouth followed by the tren caugh. So I think the tren is still fire.

I just wanted to give a quick update I'm about a week in with running gear that I baught from the 20$ sale I'm running there tren ace tren e and tests e and test prop. I'm front loading the first 4 weeks with prop and ace.Anyway it seems like a lot of people where complaining about pip from RC's gear I'm 4 shots in and no pip at all. And that tren ace seems just as strong as when I first got it from rc back in the day on 2 of my shots I got that funny taste in my mouth followed by the tren caugh. So I think the tren is still fire.
PIP was from the Test E and it was from the sale before the $20 sale. Some had issues (me) and others didn't

Back