• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

terryoltmann1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone just introducing my self iv been reading and trying to understand everything better I'm Terry 29 5"11 170 lbs 9%bf been working out for 10 years and seems I can't go any further working towards doing my first cycle of test e 250 I recently bought a vial from a friend I'm not sure if I should toss it or keep and do it as I'm not sure it's the real deal trying to figure if I can say what it is and if so where thanks for having me

You can probably just post a picture here, but I can tell you you're going to need a lot more stuff than 1 bottle of test

Can I ask why and what would you suggest and u think it would be ok I don't want to get banned or anything just being carefull

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk

Everything I wrote is being deleted(not by me)

Welcome to the community. Before taking the plunge please for both us and yourself,read the various stickies on the board; and research, research, research!

Glad to have ya.

Bro...I was 174 at 5'11" when I graduated high school. Training 10 years??? Are you a fucking cop? How do you train 10 years and put on no muscle at all??

If you are not a cop, then your training is fucked. As Arnold said, "to get big you have to get strong. There is no other way." Words to live by....start living bro.

No cop far from it ten years all together on an off last 2 dedicated iv always been small my I burn 300 cal a day and I consume 3200 daily 200 grms of protein daily work out 5 times a week it took me years to get where I am now I no I should be bigger but don't no why it could be my medical condition (hep c) or I am not eating enough here is what I have can anyone tell me I'd they no anything about it
096110a9722f65748292b1439fe095ac.jpg

Back