• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Billcollector intro

Billcollector

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys,

wanting to get back into the recreational bodybuilding after an 8 year hiatus. I used to be very active on several boards including bodybuilding.com, underground bodybuilding, and elitefitness.

Currently I am 5'10" 190lbs approx 10%bf and been lifting natural for about 18 months.

Gains have been real slow, and belly fat won't leave. 2 weeks ago I had a blood test and discovered my test level was at 320. Tough to make any real gains like this. I decided to supplement. gonna stay real mild with Test E 400/wk. I'm prone to gyno, and have had small lumps since puberty, so I'll be running arimidex throughout. clomid, and nolva pct.

Welcome aboard Bill -

If ur levels 320, I'm curious what your goal with PCT is gonna be. Normally PCT is for getting you off chems and back into your natural production, but sounds like u might wanna look into TRT in some form.

Welcome aboard Bill -

If ur levels 320, I'm curious what your goal with PCT is gonna be. Normally PCT is for getting you off chems and back into your natural production, but sounds like u might wanna look into TRT in some form.

I have been on TRT for the last 3 years of test-e at 600mg a month. I am now a week into a 12 week cycle of test-e at 350mg a week. At the end of the cycle, should I do PCT of clomid? I know I will stay on TRT. I'm 55 years old by the way and in good shape. Funny thing is my doctor had me taking clomid 2x a week during TRT. Thank you...

Welcome aboard Bill -

Correct me if i'm wrong, but 400mg/wk is way higher than anyones natural production right? I will definitely be looking into long term TRT, but for now I want real/big gains. The PCT will get me back to normal levels correct?

Best to start a new thread in the anabolic forum. Welcome to the community!

Correct me if i'm wrong, but 400mg/wk is way higher than anyones natural production right? I will definitely be looking into long term TRT, but for now I want real/big gains. The PCT will get me back to normal levels correct?

Pct should help you get back to where your levels are now .

PCT is used to start your natural production back up to where it was before you blasted. If your levels sucked before, they will suck after. If you are going to do trt (for long term), you don't do not pct - you just adjust the test injects to the trt dose.

Welcome to the community. As others have said, it is best to direct your specific questions to the designated subforums.

Back