• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Breaking Bad

Intense

SOCIAL JUSTICE MOD
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Back on finally, last season. If you havent seen the other seasons I highly suggest it. It's about the only show I watch other than dexter and games of thrones.

Yeah "game" not games lol. Show is badass.

I have read the book but have not seen the show.. What channel is on?

Back on finally, last season. If you havent seen the other seasons I highly suggest it. It's about the only show I watch other than dexter and games of thrones.

Great show. Watched the first episode last summer on Netflix and have been addicted ever since.

Damn good show :winkfinger:

looks interesting

Best show ever made Im afraid of what happens when Hank put th pieces together finally.......................it will be epically intense

Well shit...... My lady has known about this show and knowing I'm more of a sci-fi person, she has been watching it when I'm not home...... Now she has me hooked

Walt needs to make gear.

Picked it up on netflix .. just started the 2nd season . How many seasons are there ?

Picked it up on netflix .. just started the 2nd season . How many seasons are there ?

The one airing now is this 5th season. They're all good too, his wife gets a little annoying tho. But so do all women...

The one airing now is this 5th season. They're all good too, his wife gets a little annoying tho. But so do all women...

Yeah she does :paddle:. I read they are splitting the fifth season into 2 parts, 8 episodes this summer and 8 next summer. It blows that we have to wait til next July for the final 8 episodes.

Season 4 was the best shit, hate to be a pooper but bro-in-law DEA hot on trail, wife now a conspirator, getting stretched out so me hopes season 5 writers keep the A game. First two episodes some characters started the change (I won't spoil by saying which ones), so I hope they keep that in check. If Walt Jr OD's then season 5 is legit (hey it's a crime show).

Back