• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Six pack and damn sexy....

Poirot

Swollen Member
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I love hard wimmen folk...post 'em if ya got 'em

Gotta ease into it.....kinda like foreplay

i used to date a body builder chic in my twenties and went out with a physique girl for about 4 months..

ill post pics up here, just blurbing out faces..

one of them still competes

wife talks shit " she looks like a man!!!"

just funny.. nothing manly about either of them.. and that physique girl built like a total fuckig goddess..

i used to date a body builder chic in my twenties and went out with a physique girl for about 4 months..

ill post pics up here, just blurbing out faces..

one of them still competes

wife talks shit " she looks like a man!!!"

just funny.. nothing manly about either of them.. and that physique girl built like a total fuckig goddess..

All and any pics welcome on this post bro...

If I met these chicks I would feed them, Pizza, Fried Chicken, Wings, Chicken nuggets anything to make sure I am not porking bones.

^^^ this man knows

If I met these chicks I would feed them, Pizza, Fried Chicken, Wings, Chicken nuggets anything to make sure I am not porking bones.
So you'd take sure hot chicks and turn them into butterball's?

1dd8b3efd0bd4a7f44782f700341cc9d.jpg

139e09a39a166bdb0205e0393a6d2eb4.jpg

86b42e107461750997c2bcdda033173d.jpg

2f487a508cd2268d9211cb9fb60f16fc.jpg

baa76d5d55de2738189db50a36a7d45c.jpg

sent FROM HELL!!!

Cute,

But I like a little more meat on my lady. Gotta have a pretty smile, some booty, and boobies or no go. That's exactly how my lady is in fact! Would absolutely not trade her for the world. :)

Cute,

But I like a little more meat on my lady. Gotta have a pretty smile, some booty, and boobies or no go. That's exactly how my lady is in fact! Would absolutely not trade her for the world. :)
So you're a black man?

sent FROM HELL!!!

So you're a black man?

sent FROM HELL!!!
They don't care about tits or smile. As long as she is white, blonde, and has a big ass, they are good...and if the ass is fat enough, blonde doesn't matter (see Kim kartrashian as example #1)

Back