• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Launch of a new product in our line!

Basicstero

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys. We are finally ready with a new product in our line - T3 (Triiodthyronin). The dosage is 50 mcg/pill. 100 pills in package as always. Unfortunately we are still waiting for boxes for this product. A printing factory promised to make them to yesterday but, delayed. Now we have them only in blisters, however it absolutely does not influence its working properties. The name of a new item is Tiros. It would be probably more logical to call it Thyros... but someone was in rush to launch a new product in the market.... Probably we change the name on the next batch of secure foil and packages.
Blisters are already in our warehouse, I am waiting for final price confirmation from our company head and we add it to our international section within 24 hours. I asked our warehouse guy to provide me photos, unfortunately he had no camera with him. Photos are made to a phone camera.

Also lot of other items produced by Pharmacom will be available in a while: roaccutane (Isotretinoinum), cabergoline, clomid, injectable anavar, etc.

Also lot of other items produced by Pharmacom will be available in a while: roaccutane (Isotretinoinum), cabergoline, clomid, injectable anavar, etc.
Shall be waiting for the release of new products, it looks like you will soon will be a 1 stop shop.

Glad to see T3 being added. I am running it now and love it. Will have to give y'alls a try.

Def prefer tabs over liquids

IML Gear Cream!
No haven't been added yet, we will be sending out samples with our orders in June as Frank mentioned above for those who would like to test it, and incorporating our new products into the store will take a few months.

To be fair you can probably go through a few orders of tren ace and test base before it'll arrive

Guys, all new products we are going to produce (cabergoline, tran base, clomid, roaccutane, etc) will be first produced in small amounts and send to volunteers for free to test them. If ther will be any remarks, suggestions what to improve, etc, we improve them and start final production. If not, we start production immediately. However, these tests and results from you will take a month or two. Only after this we launch sales. So, get ready to test new samples.... Of coarse we will chose experienced customers who has enough cycles behind to be able how a drug shall work. Just a funny story, you know, several days ago one guy sent me a message saying that our anastrozole is buk or severely underdosed, cause he got itchy nipples and lumps on cycle... i asked him to perform a bloodwork... estradiol serum was even lower as the lowest reference limit...:D by the way, he was on test prop. looks like even our "bunk" anastrozol does its job:D this result was published by the way in one of our threads on another board.
p.s. t3 will be added into our international store soon! i have been promised to get a final price for it, but still waiting... 1-2 days and i add it into stock.

Back