• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New to the forum

anthonyb2015

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello. Looking for a forum where I can get some good advice and honest feedback. New to the sport of bodybuilding but not a completely noob as an athlete. I played basketball for some years football and had always been a good athlete.

Now that I am older I am in utter awe of the hard work and dedication it takes to be a top level bodybuilder. I have no idea if I have the potential to compete at a high level on the NPC let alone the IFBB. I would like to learn from the very best and most informed people in the sport and stumbled upon this community.

I still have to look around and see where to start a log and get the basic information down to begin my journey into this world. The hard work I used to put in doing sports I hope translates into this world. I am going to do research into nutrition/diet, rest, as well as the mental portion of the sport.

Again any and all feedback is appreciated. I know I have been a couch potato for some years now and hate the road life has taken me down. I believe focusing my energy here will create a positive in my life as well as get me into better health.

I am 33, 6' and approximately 205. Will do better with some measurements in the next post hopefully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome.aboard, man! Glad to have ya! Read, read, and read some more. This is a great forum with tons of info and helpful people, but you will get what you put into it.

Welcome

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk

Back