• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

As promised, more pixs

stockpott

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
uploadfromtaptalk1434400914623.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1434400944191.jpg
25fda8bc7c4e779fd583bde3508b59cc.jpg

Yo stock pit I use a"mans no-no" ....I use clippers w/o guard (peanut clippers) man scape then use no-no on ur back and chest .....trust me after doin regulary the hair grows slower and is way thinner.....its a big difference try it ....:)

Yo stock pit I use a"mans no-no" ....I use clippers w/o guard (peanut clippers) man scape then use no-no on ur back and chest .....trust me after doin regulary the hair grows slower and is way thinner.....its a big difference try it ....:)

im gonna run that shit, thanks for the info

and got dayum!

look good old man!!!

from one old man to another, much respect..

Bronson

How does the no no work?? Does it pull the hair out??

How does the no no work?? Does it pull the hair out??

Nah its like lazer .....u slide/roll slowly along ur skin ...u can feel the heat ...trust me give it shot .....it says it will eliminate shavin eventually .........

super excellent progress maing

I didn't see the thread before..sorry

You guys have really helped me transform my physique, great advice on this forum.

Hey guys, I'll probably get laughed at but don't laugh to hard. I need to invest in some HCG is the Walmart HCG drops worth a shit? Iv got about 2 months left of my test cycle. Iv already got nolva and AL just need some HCG. And do I start the HCG and 1 or 2 weeks before my last test shot? Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

It's just as good as the Walmart tren I've heard.

Back