• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hi guys!

Burl

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's up everyone?! I've lurked this forum from time to time over the past couple of years, (as well as its sister forum) and have learned so much. I recently decided to join both and become a bit more active in the community. I'm looking to expand my knowledge about gear and possibly do a more advanced cycle at some point when I feel ready.

A little about me: I am 31 and had been lifting for about 5 years before I had to stop (will explain). I'm currently 200lbs @ 6'-0" and my BF is about 18% right now. My first 3 years were kept totally natural and I had been researching diet, training, and gear extensively before running my first of a few cycles heading into the 4th year. At my 'peak,' early last year, I was 243lb and about 10% body fat, but was carrying probably 15lbs of water weight (will explain).

I have a bit of prior experience cycling AAS. I dabbled with prohormones twice and decided it wasn't worth ever doing again. After that, I ran a 12 week low-dose Test-C cycle, where I simply took 250mg/week and it was incredible!

Due to a career change, however, I haven't been able to train or eat properly in a little over a year now. Times have been tough and it's somewhat depressing, but things are starting to look up and I'm hoping to get back to the gym and a healthy lifestyle soon. I'm hoping what I've read about 'muscle-memory' is true btw, hah.

I'm more of a bodybuilding enthusiast who loves the 'meditative' and 'disciplined' aspects of dieting and training respectively, and of course, transforming one's body in the process. I am interested in improving my quality of life and safely experimenting with AAS along the way; and maybe peptides at some point. My goals are relatively modest in that I would like to eventually dial-in a diet & cycle combination to get back some 'lean size' that I can maintain for years to come. As far as aesthetics go, I'm aiming for a 'realistic'-looking, well-conditioned, physique style aesthetic.

I'm patient and careful with these things and have a lot of respect for those who safely employ AAS to achieve their goals, as well as those who share what they've learned in places like this forum. Looking forward to learning more and interacting with the members here; sharing my own experiences in detail as well. Thanks for what you guys do!

Hey thanks guys! I have a quick question...what discussion topics do you guys typically use this forum for, as opposed to the Iron Mag forum? I've joined both and notice there is a lot of overlap in topics, but is there anything that this forum is specifically the place for in comparison to the other forum, and vice versa? Thanks. And thanks again for the welcome!

Welcome Burl

I think people use ASF for posting and IMF for not posting. :)

Welcome.aboard!

I think people use ASF for posting and IMF for not posting. :)

lol understood. thanks Galois

Back