• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Happy to be here!

Megoman44

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi all, been lurking for a couple of months and figured it's time to stop and join the party! From what I've read there's a ton of great people and knowledge here! It'd be a pleasure to get to know some of you.
A little about myself I'm 50 years old, 5' 11" 185 pounds. Been bodybuilding seriously for the past 7 - almost 8 years now. Hard gainer. Figured it's time to up my game.
Haven't tried any gear yet, not for lack of effort. Been taken to the cleaners a couple of times but hey, that's the past and I'm all for moving forward. Looking to change that soon and see what results I can achieve. I've already made a couple of posts in other areas here and everyone has been super cool and been a huge help with info and suggestions. Thanks for those!
Again, really looking forward to getting to know many of you! Any questions, please feel free to ask.

Welcome aboard! Read up and ask questions as needed!

Back