• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Massive medlab promotion!!

macedog24

PSL Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
All orders over 600 dollars get 200 dollars off with free shipping so if you order 600 dollars worth of products you pay 400 dollars, 650 worth ordered you pay 450
Use the code medlabrocks200 and 200 dollars off is given automaticaly
All orders over 300 dollars get 100 dollars off with the promo code medlabrocks100 and free shipping

All orders over 200 dollars get free shipping with the code medlabrocks.

t.a is a guaranteed 7 days and to top it off we give the very best customer service.

This promo runs for 14 days only and is applicable only to u.s customers.
Only 1 code can be used per order.
ancillaries like hcg and hmg are excluded on these offers.

Also, every order# quoted with a positive review will recieve a free vial of your choice, free vials will added to your next order !!!
Thank you, the medlab team!
Macedog24,.....discount/promo code medlab100
crawfbigg,.....discount/promo code medlab200
twistedgto....discount/ promo code medlab400.

Lost local source new to forum

I had a friend refer me to this forum and not sure how the ordering process works. Could you provide me some guidance. Thanks

I had a friend refer me to this forum and not sure how the ordering process works. Could you provide me some guidance. Thanks

Lets get u introduced to the community ....tell us alittle about urself ie experience and stats ....

Cmon guys get in on this huge ass sale ......free shipping, potenial for free gear and huge discount ......:winkfinger:

Completed my transaction yesterday, now the waiting game begins

Completed my transaction yesterday, now the waiting game begins

Hey everyone should get in on this insane sale its huge .....even if u dont need nothin at thiz time shit stock up ...:p

enjoy bignorm ....

Back