• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Testosterone Cypionate 1250

popeyeslament

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How is it possible to keep this much concentration in solution? Or is it suspension?
I never can remember that detail. :hmm:

Hurt for sure! I just can not comprehend how it is possible to be a legit dosage per ML. One of our sponsors has it. No chemist here. But hope one will chime in and answer the Q.

if your looking at some of genshi or other sreroid makers they leble their bottles by the concentration of the whole vilal.....they are 5 ml vials so it would be a total of 1250mg in the whole vial.

if your looking at some of genshi or other sreroid makers they leble their bottles by the concentration of the whole vilal.....they are 5 ml vials so it would be a total of 1250mg in the whole vial.

I had no idea. First I've heard of that. I'll check it out. I'm not considering using what I thought was dosed at incredible #'s. Just couldn't figure it.
Thanks.

Sounds like genshi's stuff. Japan blew up their nuclear power plant not so long a go from earth quake and radiorated everything within country. So dont get it

5ml vials.

1.25g or 1250mg of testosterone enanthate in each vial.

Science and common sense bitches...

OK, I'll give that round to you. However,if you received the PM from a sponsor 1/24 then look at the line up on the click through. There is no consistency.

Back