• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Noobs post in the New Member section! It's not that hard.

Big Ronnie

Your wettest :daydream:
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Why can't the noobs seem to find the New Members section? It's right there. Duh

All we want to know is age, cock size, which ball hangs lower, years crossdressing, goals for cock docking, race, herpes simplex or complex, DieselJimmy or JRotten, etc.

It doesn't get easier than that.

All we want to know is age, cock size, which ball hangs lower, years crossdressing, goals for cock docking, race, herpes simplex or complex, DieselJimmy or JRotten, etc.

DJ and I are so similar there's not much reason to worry about choosing. It's all about convenience.

DJ and I are so similar there's not much reason to worry about choosing. It's all about convenience.

It shaves it's ass and it applies the baby oil!

It shaves it's ass and it applies the baby oil!
"It" must have help or no lats cuz I can barely wipe Let alone shave, and I wouldn't shave it if I could... Usually. I'd save it for special occasion.

"It" must have help or no lats cuz I can barely wipe Let alone shave, and I wouldn't shave it if I could... Usually. I'd save it for special occasion.

I wonder what DJ would say....:thinking:

Tl;dr

Was being a frikking nazi about the content of new member posts why they made you a mod? You went from only sucking one vendor's cock to now only posting "you need to give more details in your first post". Even Farva posts more than one kind of content.

Welcome to the community pm for list of estrogen infused canola oil :callme:

I'm just looking for some " "family" love .. Can anyone point me to the right sub forum ??
Archie Bunker Labs? As they say in the Army, just head to the local P/X.

Was being a frikking nazi about the content of new member posts why they made you a mod? You went from only sucking one vendor's cock to now only posting "you need to give more details in your first post". Even Farva posts more than one kind of content.

He's still new and trying to get used to the board cut him some slack. :coffee:

I like my coffee like I like my women...

I don't like coffee.

Get Shredded!
Was Senior family member too.... just saying. Only difference was his drugs werent underdosed. :coffee:

VjRrlWi.jpg

Was Senior family member too.... just saying. Only difference was his drugs werent underdosed. :coffee:

VjRrlWi.jpg
And they didn't cause blood infections.

But he wasn't black, so he didn't get a mod spot under the IMF/ASF affirmative action program.

And they didn't cause blood infections.

But he wasn't black, so he didn't get a mod spot under the IMF/ASF affirmative action program.

Amazing how quickly word spreads. Repeat after me....low dosed/infection....low dosed/infection....low dosed/infection. If one person is directed away from that lab then mission accomplished. I'd rather see them go with OP honestly. They might get an infection but at least they would get some hormones.

I cant help but wonder if this has anything to do with why family members rarely stray from their sub forums.

I got an infection from a blast last year but it was of the prostate from all the anal I was dishing out. Mast and tren jeopardize anuses (ani?) if they get too close on blast. Btw if everyone would just listen to me we could avoid this shit:coffee:

Back